PDA

View Full Version : Today is 9/11

USNAviator
09-11-10, 07:50 AM
Nine years ago today our country was attacked. Over 3000 were murdered.Our way of life has changed forever. I just want to say thank you to all our service men and women who have worn the uniform since that "day of infamy" and who have gone in harms way to preserve our way of life

May God continue to bless America

yellowwing
09-11-10, 08:01 AM
We Remember!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1P8tTf-GXM

FistFu68
09-11-10, 08:20 AM
:iwo: Everyday Is 911 for Me... Lest We Forget ....:mad:

Osotogary
09-11-10, 11:47 AM
I don't know who my son was referring to but it sounds about right.
Thanks to all of you for your service to your Country.

"I'll tell you what is on my mind...
look at the date azzhole!!!"

SgtHMH
09-11-10, 12:19 PM
9/11 was a bad day nine years ago.

10-23-1983 They should have unleash us on these terror, Beruit was a bad day were 241 died and things kept happening. The USS Cole, World Trade Center in the garage bombing. The Air Force Barracks bombing. They did not unleash the dogs of war until they hijacket planes and flew into the buildings.

They waited around during the time in November and early December of 1941 and look what they let happen. They let Pearl Harbor get attack, then it caused us to get into world War Two.

The question is why do we wait until something happens then we take action ?

hbharrison
09-11-10, 12:40 PM
I have never forgoten nor will I!!!!!!

usmc3521
09-11-10, 12:54 PM
please remember to be nice to muslims. we dont want to upset them.

F*CK that and all of those worthless pieces of waste. Every god damn muslim is a terrorist. I burned my koran today. NO LIE, burnt that mother F*cker while drinking a cold azz coors light at 0900 today.

9/11 WE WILL NEVER FORGET S/F

yellowwing
09-11-10, 12:58 PM
please remember to be nice to muslims. we dont want to upset them.

F*CK that and all of those worthless pieces of waste. Every god damn muslim is a terrorist. I burned my koran today. NO LIE, burnt that mother F*cker while drinking a cold azz coors light at 0900 today.

9/11 WE WILL NEVER FORGET S/F

What do you say to the Marines that are muslims currently watching your six in dangerous places, so you can get away with burning that Koran?

foreverproud
09-11-10, 01:12 PM
Will always remember!

Powerful video Yellowwing ...

NicholasITALY
09-11-10, 01:19 PM
We Will Never Forget.
I was at my grandmas over here in Italy when it happened.
Thanks for what you're doing Marines and for what you did.
Never Forget.
God Bless the United States of America.

usmc3521
09-11-10, 01:22 PM
I have never met a muslim Marine. No lie. If so I still dont care the Koran is a book of lies that breeds hate.

Why dont you ask the Army what their Muslim brothers in uniform have done, does Ft Hood ring a bell, O wait how about 3/4 years ago when that rag head army turd threw a grenade into his platoons frickin tent.

You cant trust a muslim they are all the same regardless if the act "nice" or not. I live 45 min from the Afghanistan of America(dearborn Mi) I think every hodji up there is on the watch list,they all funnel money to their little terrorist cells. if you believ otherwise you are a fool

funny how ppl stick up for these sick bastards but nobody gives a **** if someone burns the bible or burns our flag. What a joke

ameriken
09-11-10, 01:23 PM
While I honor everyone who has served, I'd like to offer a special thank you to all the men and women who joined after 9/11 to defend our country and our values.

Semper Fi :flag:

JWG
09-11-10, 01:52 PM
What do you say to the Marines that are muslims currently watching your six in dangerous places, so you can get away with burning that Koran?

Thank you, YW. The level of some people's blind hatred and generalization of an entire religion, culture, and people is a bit appalling to say the least. I happened to go through boot camp with a number of recruits who were and are Muslim, and all of them are fine Marines now. :thumbup:

NicholasITALY
09-11-10, 02:03 PM
funny how ppl stick up for these sick bastards but nobody gives a **** if someone burns the bible or burns our flag. What a joke

I really have to agree with you.
On the News they always show them burning the American Flag. And if we want to burn their damn koran everyone get mad?.
Anyway, It's a bad day.
We all are here to show them that We Will Never Forget. And nor we will.

MasterGunsmith
09-11-10, 03:26 PM
I agree 100%. When someone burns our flag how about this causing an international incident or have top U.S. Officials call them on the phone. Being nice to these sleeper cells will never change how they feel about anything. They are manipulating us into believing we are safe. ....BS..... They are just waiting for the right time to strike again. Ever heard of being rocked to sleep America?To quote The Washington times of all things but here it is :
CIA sees increased threat from al-Qaeda in Yemen
"Philip Mudd, a former senior official at the CIA and the FBI, argues in a forthcoming article the the threat of a Spt. 11 style attack has been supplanted by a proliferation of plots by AQAP (Al-Quaeda in the Arabian Peninsula) and other affiliates. "The sheer numbers...suggest that one of the plots in the United States will succeed," he writes in the latest issue of CTC Sentinel, a publication of the Combating Terrorism Center at the U.S.Military Academy in West Point, N.Y. In the future, he said, " the Pakistan-Afghanistan border region will not be the sole, or even primary, source of bombing suspects." Dated Tuesday, August 24, 2010; 11:00PM
So, you guys keep on sleeping and accepting the new religion as peaceful. It is simply...... Tactics 101. Open borders for the last 25 years because we don't want to offend anyone. It will be our demise. I will never,ever take a knee or bow to this religion. All are suspicious.

0231Noodles
09-11-10, 07:04 PM
As quoted by former prime minister Tony Blair,

“We know that these people act in the name of Islam, but we also know that the vast and overwhelming majority of Muslims, here and abroad, are decent and law-abiding people who abhor this act of terrorism every bit as much as we do.”

Osotogary
09-11-10, 08:36 PM
In every culture, can I say religion , there is a God or symbol of War or Vengeance. Michael the Arch Angel? Lucifer? I have yet to learn of any religion , that was devised by man, that doesn't have some sort of passage, message, or the like, with various interpretations, true or not, that doesn't leave open the justifying of bloodletting or retribution. It's gang cultural warfare, with territories in question...simple as that. Religion is just a guise.
Make no mistake about it, I am religeous. I just don't feel comfortable with organized religion. As long as there is something called "human nature" I have a hard time believing any religon is so pristine and pure and the only path to follow to absolute salvation, promising virgins...whatever. To many azzbites have used religion to further their own personal gains, wether they ,or their followers, were in the minority. Having children strap electronically detonated bombs to themselves for their own personal gains isn't religion, it's gang warfare. Fugg 'em. They are scum of the earth, bottom of the barrel but slick guerilla warfare experts.
One doesn't have to hate. One that just have to keep in mind and deal accordingly.
Bless those who lost their lives this 9/11 many years ago. Islam was, I am sure , the furthest thing from their mind. Screw those who used Islam/relgion as an excuse for destroying innocent lives. Guerilla warfare experts? Yes. Cowards? Yes.

TunTvrnWarrior
09-11-10, 09:20 PM
"The timid, civilized world has found nothing with which to oppose the onslaught of a sudden revival of barefaced barbarity, other than concessions and smiles." -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn