PDA

View Full Version : Intel or Military Police?

USMC030393
09-10-10, 08:00 PM
Hello all. First off I will say this is my first day on these forums, and I had a question that has been on my mind.

I am in the DEP, and MOS have yet to be selected for my coming year (I leave 20100613.) My three choices I put on the list where

1. Intel
2. Military Police
3. Presidential Security Forces

Could anybody give me some information on Intel please? I found adequate information on the other two, and I would like to make sure that Intel is right for me. I will discuss the same question with my recruiter, but I wouldn't mind some outside information from somebody who has done that MOS or may know more than I know

Thanks for you help.

Rough Hands
09-10-10, 08:09 PM
Hello all. First off I will say this is my first day on these forums, and I had a question that has been on my mind.

I am in the DEP, and MOS have yet to be selected for my coming year (I leave 20100613.) My three choices I put on the list where

1. Intel
2. Military Police
3. Presidential Security Forces

Could anybody give me some information on Intel please? I found adequate information on the other two, and I would like to make sure that Intel is right for me. I will discuss the same question with my recruiter, but I wouldn't mind some outside information from somebody who has done that MOS or may know more than I know

Thanks for you help.

Use the search function. You'll find plenty of information that has been posted by Marines in all of those fields. And since you're new, you'll want to read up on the forum rules - it states in there the proper use of the search function as well.

One more thing; this is the poolee side of the message board, so you wouldn't get a lot of feedback on MOS's anyhow, since none of us have experiences in that field YET. In the future, if you have similar questions, they'd best be posted in the "Ask A Marine" section.

USMC030393
09-10-10, 08:11 PM
Use the search function. You'll find plenty of information that has been posted by Marines in all of those fields.

One more thing; this is the poolee side of the message board, so you wouldn't get a lot of feedback on MOS's anyhow, since none of us have experiences in that field YET. In the future, if you have similar questions, they'd best be posted in the "Ask A Marine" section.

Yeah i thought about the section i posted this in as soon as i pressed submit. I did search and did not find anything too spectacular. Thanks though for the tips about the website, I will get used to it quick.

Rough Hands
09-10-10, 08:38 PM
Here's a good post about intel: http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77236