PDA

View Full Version : not sure where else to post this.

EngelDesTodes
09-06-10, 06:05 PM
But what do you recommend for an mos that travels alot. I been in close to 2 years, and I plan on lat moving when I come back from afghan, I just thought I asked for other people's opinion before I go talk to career counselor, so I have some sort of an idea of what I would like.

irpat54
09-06-10, 06:20 PM
what is our mos now, and what would you like to do? I went from 0331 (which was frozen) and got a secondary as a marksmenship inst. for a while, then went to MP, in Panama.

BR34
09-06-10, 07:47 PM
MSG should get you stationed in a few different countries.

EngelDesTodes
09-07-10, 01:28 AM
Im currently 6467, avionics RTCASS tech. but yes I was leaning more towards MSG, because our career counselor was a former msg recruiter, so i plan on talkin to him when i get back from leave. and possible lat move paper work in process, so when i get back from afghan i can switch right away.

Backhaus 1103
09-07-10, 10:58 AM
I highly doubt that you'll be able to switch right after you get back. It all depends on your command. I know mine would say go **** yourself if I tried to lat move but I don't know how yours is. Best bet would be to wait until you reenlist, if you are.

EngelDesTodes
09-07-10, 11:38 AM
I highly doubt that you'll be able to switch right after you get back. It all depends on your command. I know mine would say go **** yourself if I tried to lat move but I don't know how yours is. Best bet would be to wait until you reenlist, if you are.

whats your mos? I do not know how a command could stop you from lat moving....

Backhaus 1103
09-07-10, 12:10 PM
whats your mos? I do not know how a command could stop you from lat moving....

They dont think they can stop you, just make it long and drawn out.