PDA

View Full Version : Sad Sight.

Tmac73
09-05-10, 08:14 AM
Well I was in Boston train station back from a red sox game, and while i was waiting with my friend I glanced over to see a guy in digi trousers, and a scruffy shirt dirty looking guy with his pack. I saw him walking around boston before that so I was assuming he was homeless it was a sad sight to see a Marine homeless. He didn't ask for help, money, or anything like that he just walked around alone and slept in the chair and went on his way. He wasn't a boozer or anything that I could tell like the other homeless people. Its just sad to see that happen to a Marine.

-Tmac

DudefromDiego
09-06-10, 02:00 AM
I feel you. Living in San Diego, the large majority of the homeless here are (seemingly) retired military. Whether they are Marines, Sailors, Airmen, Soldiers, etc. is irrelevant. IMO, nobody who served this country should ever have to worry about a roof over their head. Granted, some veterans just had bad luck, while others are people of ill repute. They served, so it's only fair that we help them out.

Steve018
09-06-10, 01:38 PM
It's a sad sight, they served our country and get nothing in return. But hey, you never know if they got there through their own faults and what not. Oh, and btw, was that when the White Sox kicked the Red Sox's ass?

Tmac73
09-06-10, 06:02 PM
Yes steve, my friend offered free tickets i hate baseball but she was hot so i had to take up the offer!

Steve018
09-06-10, 08:10 PM
Ahhh, well i cant make fun of you then, well White Sox still kick ass, i'll say it anyway