PDA

View Full Version : Armed citizen wins again

Zulu 36
08-31-10, 01:33 PM
DECATUR, Ala. (AP) — A pistol-packing 69-year-old woman in northern Alabama believes intruders will think twice before messing with her again. <br />
<br />
Police say Ethel Jones shot an 18-year-old man in the...

BR34
08-31-10, 02:09 PM
I hate people. The nerve of someone to break into someone else's home...****!

I found out this morning my uncle had been shot in the back by a couple of cowards who pulled some home invasion **** on them this morning. Now he's got a bullet lodged in his spine for the rest of his life and is paralyzed from the waist down, just because a couple of pussies didn't want to get a ****ing job. I wish I could go home and find them before the cops do.

hbharrison
08-31-10, 02:27 PM
What that saying I keep hearin of late, "This home is protected by the Good Lord and a Gun" lots of guns works for me!!!!!!!!!!

Vise
08-31-10, 04:51 PM
delete this post.

hbharrison
08-31-10, 04:59 PM
Why??

SlingerDun
08-31-10, 05:36 PM
....Now he's got a bullet lodged in his spine for the rest of his life and is paralyzed from the waist down,Damn vile peasants!
I hope that your uncle is able to adjust and manage the handicapped lifestyle without too much overwhelming grief

Wyoming
08-31-10, 05:44 PM
That just ain't right BR.

Prayers are outbound to you and the family.

PM me for my moble if you want to talk.

Sgt Leprechaun
09-01-10, 12:10 AM
Hope your Uncle is getting on the mend.

Scum~!

There are people out there that quite frankly, 'just need killin'. Societal dregs that will only be a drain and never amount to a davmn thing. Believe me, I've seen 'em and dealt with 'em, some since they were 8 years old and stealing from the 7-11, only to "graduate" to armed robbery/drugs/purse snatch/carjacking/murder.

Good on the granma too.