PDA

View Full Version : New Future MCC.

MintusMaximus
08-20-10, 12:26 PM
I got this MOL Message earlier in the week but due to MOl errors just now got to see it. It looks like I'm headed to 1F4. Anyone know what unit this is?

BR34
08-20-10, 12:45 PM
I got this MOL Message earlier in the week but due to MOl errors just now got to see it. It looks like I'm headed to 1F4. Anyone know what unit this is?

You must have a weird MOS cause it's not one of the major MC installations.

*edit. Nevermind, I see you're MOS is 0651 if your last 4 is 9924.

Well, on the bright side your EDA isn't till 20110715, which is kind of weird since your EAS is 20110709. Who did you **** off?

Btw, you need to work on that pft. ;)

BR34
08-20-10, 12:52 PM
Serioulsy, take some info out of your profile.

MintusMaximus
08-20-10, 01:13 PM
You must have a weird MOS cause it's not one of the major MC installations.

*edit. Nevermind, I see you're MOS is 0651 if your last 4 is 9924.

Well, on the bright side your EDA isn't till 20110715, which is kind of weird since your EAS is 20110709. Who did you **** off?

Btw, you need to work on that pft. ;)

lol Admin?

I put in a re-up package back in July. Also my PFTwas SAND BAGGED because I was under the illusion of no force in this world could get me to re-enlist... then Obama happened to the economy.

BR34
08-20-10, 01:16 PM
lol Admin?

I put in a re-up package bakc in July. Also my pft was SAND BAGGED because I was under the illusion of no force in this world coudl get me to re-enlist... then Obama happened to the economy.

Hell nah I ain't admin. I just got access to MCTFS. You also need to knock those last 2 MCIs out, lol.

I feel your pain man. I ran my 2009 PFT slow as hell cause I figured there's no way in hell I'd ever reenlist.

Had I put out I'd probably be a Sgt by now. Live and learn.

MintusMaximus
08-20-10, 01:24 PM
Hell nah I ain't admin. I just got access to MCTFS. You also need to knock those last 2 MCIs out, lol.

I feel your pain man. I ran my 2009 PFT slow as hell cause I figured there's no way in hell I'd ever reenlist.

Had I put out I'd probably be a Sgt by now. Live and learn.

Hah yeah keep forgetting to rbing those in... check back monday.

Anyway I found out it's 2d ANGLICO. Not sure how I feel about LeJeune...

BR34
08-20-10, 01:37 PM
CL is pretty nice man. But I live out in Richlands so I get to get away from Jacksonville a bit. I might feel a bit different if I had to live in the barracks or base housing.

MintusMaximus
08-20-10, 01:55 PM
Yeah I hear the area is really crappy.

BR34
08-20-10, 03:14 PM
Like they always say "it is what you make of it".

There's plenty opportunities. The pros outweigh the negatives, by far. Just gotta actually DO something while you're here.