08-19-10, 10:14 AM
newscorp gives republicans one million dollars
what a suprise
:confused:

What's your point I don't know who' NEWSCORP' Is. Enlighten Me. S/F! KEN

micarr57
08-19-10, 12:43 PM
What's your point I don't know who' NEWSCORP' Is. Enlighten Me. S/F! KEN

that is the wonderful corporation who own n operate such awesome companies such as FOX News:marine:

and i am not suprised that they gave to the repubs
wonder how much they've contributed to the tea party
i mean whats next? msnbc donating to the dems?
:banana:

awbrown1462
08-19-10, 12:49 PM
who says they didn,t

awbrown1462
08-19-10, 12:58 PM
most news companies Parenet companies have given to both parties even newscorp

kenrobg30
08-19-10, 04:20 PM
that is the wonderful corporation who own n operate such awesome companies such as FOX News:marine:

and i am not suprised that they gave to the repubs
wonder how much they've contributed to the tea party
i mean whats next? msnbc donating to the dems?
:banana:

i have a problem talking politics, so I try not to. If I get mixed up in a political discussion, I would prefer doing it on the political thread. That way, the good people, who want to talk about interesting things, won't have to stumble over the ranting and raving of the libs, and the lock-steppers.:evilgrin: S/F!! KEN

micarr57
08-19-10, 05:01 PM
i have a problem talking politics, so I try not to. If I get mixed up in a political discussion, I would prefer doing it on the political thread. That way, the good people, who want to talk about interesting things, won't have to stumble over the ranting and raving of the libs, and the lock-steppers.:evilgrin: S/F!! KEN
well if i could figure out how to move it to a political thread i would
ranting and raving :thumbup:

Jofus
08-20-10, 04:55 AM
Corporations ARE people... an association of individuals who are for whatever reason, in this case to make money, represented as one body. If you're worried about corporations swaying the decisions of politicians, donating money should be the least of your concerns. Lobbyists are the real problem when they begin to deal with corrupt politicians... oh yeah and the corrupt politicians. Those are problems too.