PDA

View Full Version : 2 Questions

CalmaSAdkisson
08-14-10, 04:11 AM
I'm not sure what forum to place these in so here goes

Does this sound like a good job resume:

This Gooney Bird Mascot is ready to soar to new heights for any college, school, theme park or corporation. Our Gooney Bird Costume Mascot is created with top quality fabric and is fully lined. The Gooney Bird Costume Mascot comes with the suit, head, two mittens and two shoe covers.

And does this sound like a good response to a VA hearing with a rating officer and DAV representative?

So the point is this if someone has an abortion on the job and rumors get about, that person goes into self-imposed mortoriam, can the employer use that conduct while that person is under his own self imposed mortoriam as evidence against him to deny him raises, benefits, entitlements, when the employer knew he had a predispostion for Delusional Disorder/Osteoarthritis

Quinbo
08-14-10, 06:43 AM
Did you know that racecar spelled backwards is still racecar?
I don't even want to know how many he's have had an abortion at work. I've have seen some pretty lousy work that could be referred to as an abortion. Beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice.

BR34
08-14-10, 12:26 PM
what
the

?

USMC-Fox
08-14-10, 04:47 PM
http://fryz0r.net/LOLWUT/LOLWUT2.jpg

Big Jim
08-14-10, 05:07 PM
Ah hell....here we go again......"CUCKOO-CUCKOO".....!!!!!!

Marine84
08-14-10, 07:31 PM
:scared:

Wyoming
08-14-10, 08:04 PM
Aw hell, I'd do her.

:beer:

CalmaSAdkisson
08-18-10, 01:12 AM
The VA called the other day and asked about my contract dates. So I sent a msg to hqtrs marine corps and ask them for copies of them. What the Marine Corps did was bust up my contract and we need to set it straight and anew.

Sgt Leprechaun
08-18-10, 02:03 AM
Ummm....huh?

Contract dates?

You mean, your enlistment dates? DD-214 should have those.

To attempt to answer this disjointed mess........

1: No, not a good answer unless you want nothing to happen.

2: "So the point is this if someone has an abortion on the job..."

So? Unless you had it ON the job, who gives a rip? Still legal in this country.

"and rumors get about, that person goes into self-imposed mortoriam, "

Annnnnd the wheels come off the cart at that point. No sickness/illness or anything else. Therefore the employer is well within their right to sanction the employee...

can the employer use that conduct while that person is under his own self imposed mortoriam as evidence against him to deny him raises, benefits, entitlements, when the employer knew he had a predispostion for Delusional Disorder/Osteoarthritis"

Yep. No right to 'self imposed' whatever. Raises/benefits/entitlements? Such as what? Performance based? I'd say yes. COLA? Probably not.

Then again, without knowing the entire story, that's the best I can do. But I doubt there is much here to work with.

CalmaSAdkisson
08-18-10, 05:57 AM
Sgt Lep you will never know how alleviating your words to me are. I am humble. The contract thing keeps coming up with the VA, just the other day they called again and asked my contract dates. I went and looked on my dd214 should they be typed out or are you referring to the Record or Service block block 12 of the dd214?

Marine84
08-18-10, 07:52 AM
OK........this is scarey. Lep understood what the hell she was talking about.

why me
08-18-10, 08:03 AM

This Gooney Bird Mascot is ready to soar to new heights for any college, school, theme park or corporation. Our Gooney Bird Costume Mascot is created with top quality fabric and is fully lined. The Gooney Bird Costume Mascot comes with the suit, head, two mittens and two shoe covers.

And does this sound like a good response to a VA hearing with a rating officer and DAV representative?

So the point is this if someone has an abortion on the job and rumors get about, that person goes into self-imposed mortoriam, can the employer use that conduct while that person is under his own self imposed mortoriam as evidence against him to deny him raises, benefits, entitlements, when the employer knew he had a predispostion for Delusional Disorder/Osteoarthritis

AND THEY STILL BREED AND WALK AMONG US.

why me
08-18-10, 09:21 AM
not nice

tdrt
08-18-10, 09:27 AM
Well, that's 2 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Old Marine
08-18-10, 09:44 AM
Its hell to be in a roundabout and can't find the way out.

linda1945
08-18-10, 09:49 AM

Marine1955
08-18-10, 09:52 AM
OK........this is scarey. Lep understood what the hell she was talking about.
Ditto !!!

Marine1955
08-18-10, 09:57 AM

To answer the first Question that you asked. is this a job resume ? No It's a want add to sell an Item .. that part I can answer for you the other I have no idea, sorry I'm not able to help you there I'll leave that to Sgt. Dr. Lep. the expert...

The DUKE
08-18-10, 10:40 AM
Is it raining, is it snowing?
There's no earthly way of knowing.

And theres not a spec of light a showing
but the rowers keep on rowing!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!
Alright! Wonka, thats enough!

Absolutely right Sir
STOP THE BOAT!

And you all thought WIlly Wonka was out there,

Alma, honey! Are you taking your meds everyday??

kenrobg30
08-18-10, 12:21 PM
The bulldog ran across the deck
eating peanuts, by the peck
while the flames, crept 'round his neck..
HOT DOG !!!
:p S/F!! KEN

USMC-Fox
08-18-10, 01:04 PM
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Marine84
08-18-10, 07:29 PM
OK..........ALL of you are scaring me.

sparkie
08-18-10, 07:34 PM
a reminder not to leave sperm just lying around. Conscequences can be lame,,,,,,,,

Marine84
08-18-10, 07:36 PM
a reminder not to leave sperm just lying around. Conscequences can be lame,,,,,,,,

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

You get the trophy for that one!

kenrobg30
08-21-10, 08:35 AM

:evilgrin: If anbody would know, it woujd be Sparkie, Right??? :banana: S/F!!! KEN

CalmaSAdkisson
08-23-10, 03:15 AM
wow for comedy, I'd go somewhere else.

Sgt Leprechaun
08-24-10, 08:23 AM
As well you should.

And I am just firing rounds downrange with no clear idea of the target, since I really don't know what 'contract dates' ??? they mean. I'd assume those on the DD-214, your entire enlistment. But again...that's just a guess.

Dr Sgt Lep...hmmmm......

CalmaSAdkisson
08-24-10, 09:23 AM
Shot e-mail off to Hqtrs Marine Corps, no answer to date. Anyway, I got my daughter in her apartment yesterday. And have to gather some loose ends around here and take them to her. Need to run up to the mailbox and get the paper and mail when the mail lady runs. She sure has an odd schedule anywhere from 9:30-1pm. Anybody's guess there. Let's see need to clean out the car and run it through the car wash. Perhaps call my son. And wait on a few emails from family. Make sure the insurance and utilities check went out from the bank. Need to get the hubby to look at some birthday presents online. His is the 26th, he will be 59. Oh did I tell you about him? Hang gliding accident. Recovered. Then fell through a skylight on the job. His wrists only turn so far out. Silly boy. So with that I'm off the start my day which doesn't start until he gets up, which by the way, should be soon.

Wyoming
08-24-10, 09:52 AM
Shot e-mail off to Hqtrs Marine Corps, no answer to date. Anyway, I got my daughter in her apartment yesterday. And have to gather some loose ends around here and take them to her. Need to run up to the mailbox and get the paper and mail when the mail lady runs. She sure has an odd schedule anywhere from 9:30-1pm. Anybody's guess there. Let's see need to clean out the car and run it through the car wash. Perhaps call my son. And wait on a few emails from family. Make sure the insurance and utilities check went out from the bank. Need to get the hubby to look at some birthday presents online. His is the 26th, he will be 59. Oh did I tell you about him? Hang gliding accident. Recovered. Then fell through a skylight on the job. His wrists only turn so far out. Silly boy. So with that I'm off the start my day which doesn't start until he gets up, which by the way, should be soon.

WTF!!!

This makes as much sense.

Two women were out for a Saturday stroll. One had a Doberman and the other, a Chihuahua.

As they walked down the street, the one with the Doberman Said to her friend, "Let's go over to that bar for a drink."

The lady with the Chihuahua said, "We can't go in there. We've got dogs with us."

The one with the Doberman said, "Just watch, and do as I do."

They walked over to the bar and the one with the Doberman put on a pair of dark glasses and started to walk in.

The bouncer at the door said, "Sorry, lady, no pets allowed."

The woman with the Doberman said, "You don't understand. This is my seeing-eye dog."

The bouncer said, "A Doberman?"

The woman said, "Yes, they're using them now. They're very good."

The bouncer said, "OK, come on in."

The lady with the Chihuahua thought that convincing him that a Chihuahua was a seeing-eye dog may be a bit more difficult, but thought,"What the heck," so she put on her dark glasses and started to walk in.

Once again the bouncer said, "Sorry, lady, no pets allowed."

The woman said, "You don't understand. This is my seeing-eye dog."

The bouncer said, "A Chihuahua?"

The woman with the Chihuahua said, "A Chihuahua? They gave me a ****ing Chihuahua????!"