PDA

View Full Version : August 23rd. MCRD parris island

Achamness
08-10-10, 01:35 PM
who all will be going to parris island on the 23rd? just want to maybe get to know some people before actually going to the island itself

enrikmolina
08-10-10, 02:07 PM
Ummm... Prepare to be chewed out. You must read whats already in the forums before you post or start a thread.

There is a thread where ALL poolees post their ship dates. Its a sticky.

sparkie
08-10-10, 02:10 PM
Ummm... Prepare to be chewed out. You must read whats already in the forums before you post or start a thread.

There is a thread where ALL poolees post their ship dates. Its a sticky.

Good job, son. :marine:

Achamness
08-10-10, 02:12 PM
i saw that thread and i thought it would be easier for whoever left on that day to see who they might be meeting at the island. i apologize

sparkie
08-10-10, 02:20 PM
You didn't do all that bad, but you might go read the stickies. It could even help with your typing.

I'm just happy to see a poolee around here trying to do a little housekeeping. It's been awhile since we had one.

enrikmolina
08-10-10, 02:36 PM
Just dont like seeing people get chewed out for stupid stuff is all.

Achanmess I Have A Tip For You!!
Go to the thread. If you have the Find option on your browser open it by pressing Ctrl + F. Type in your date the way you should in the military (Ex. 20100823 <-- thats your date. Then go thro each page... All 85 lol, and your dates will pop up if its on the page your looking at.

sparkie
08-10-10, 02:54 PM
Stupid stuff? Get used to to that. You'll see a bit where you're going.

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28989

Nate2004
08-10-10, 10:03 PM
People seem to be getting lazy :P. If you are super lazy, instead of posting and trying to find people, go to the thread/topic about shipdates, and just plug in your shipdate into the search function that searches the entire thread/topic. No need to do ctrl+f and search each page slowly... lol