PDA

View Full Version : I'm a doin much better

LONEEAGLE
09-20-03, 11:38 AM
:banana: :marine: I want to thank all of the members who gave me advice recently in regards to problems with my life, ptsd/agent orange, family. To have my fellow brother and sisters here, is like nothing I can get anywhere else. I'm doin' much better and have a new outlook. Sometimes no matter who we are, what problems we all may have, there is always someone worse off. And there are those like the ones who replied to my outreach for help on this great site, that are very willing to give a fellow marine some advice. All were taken by me, looked at, and began to examine. I found what so many wrote is so true.
It is with a great pride from me to those, a "BIG THANK YOU!!"
I have met via cyberspace some of the best people on this earth. And it's been such a good place where I could just say what I wanted, and get feedback, good feedback.
Anytime anyone wants to e-mail me, please use my real e-mail, and add your comments. pso_bail6675@earthlink.net. This way I can get to know you better, and I don't have to try and search for "YOU HAVE A REPLY IN________". Sometimes I cain't find it.
My life is not in vain. I have a purpose. And I'm finding it. I do have problems, I try not to use them as any excsuse. And with the help of the Grandfather, i.e. "GOD", and his Son Jesus, I am committed to making my life more meaningful, more unselfish, more of giving, more love,more understanding. But most importantly, learning how to let go. Forgive, forget. It is hard, but being a Marine, I know the tough things are always given to Marines. We improvise,adapt, overcome. My heart goes out to all. Thank You, God Bless.

Osotogary
09-20-03, 11:53 AM
Big Eagle6,
Nothing else needs to be said. You have spoken well of yourself and your beliefs.
Gary (osotogary)

LONEEAGLE
09-20-03, 12:01 PM
Thank you Gary, it means so much to me. Semper Fi.