PDA

View Full Version : i met a poser last night at jail

wbk9
07-30-10, 05:53 PM
i work for a sheriff's department and last night at about 03:00 in the morning two guys were picked up for fighting in a residential area. we get one of the punks in the jail and he becomes beligerent so we place him in a restrainig chair. after about 30 minutes one of my coworkers tells me the punk said he neede to call his sgt. because he was a Marine. So i went to investigate the situation. I asked him what unit he was with and he stated "I do not have to tell you" so I asked about his mos and he told me you will find out. I already knew the guy had never been a marine because of the caught in a headlight look on his face when i told him i was a marine and because of his ****bird attire and grooming standards. he finally said to me you don't know anything about me you were not in my platoon and I said yeah you are right because we would have kicked your ass you piece of ****. i really wanted to bounce his head off the floor several hundred times. come to find out his cousin whom he was arrested with told me he is a liar so upon showing him his arrest record i stated that explains why you are a piece of ****,
never graduated school been in jail enough times to amount a four year enlistment but he was right i never served in his platoon he was a squad leader of super terds

Nick Valdez
07-30-10, 06:08 PM
Spent 25 years in law enforcement, back in the 70's he would have fallen down the stairs. The old days are gone forever. Stay safe.

irpat54
07-30-10, 06:09 PM
it's amazing, isn't it? if you want to be a tough guy you tell everyone your a Marine.
Most of the turds wouldn't last 1 second in boot, man, thay wouldn't even get off the bus without craping there drowers.

Skosh59
07-30-10, 06:13 PM
WBK9, You have more self control than I do. :evilgrin:

DrZ
07-30-10, 06:16 PM
They are everywhere and always think people will believe them. Sh!tbirds!

The government needs to pass a law that would let someone do something. Or we just have to kick their a$$ everytime we find one. Not you, of course, since we don't want you to lose your job.

Danny C Smith
07-31-10, 03:11 PM
You showed some outstanding restraint there.
I'm thinking I would have released him from the chair,
and told him to show me what you've got Marine.
Bring it, show me what you know hard azz!
And then closed with and destroyed the punk.
That is just me though and I'm not Law Enforcement.
Good job.

Zulu 36
07-31-10, 03:15 PM
I don't know how many of these kinds of posers I ran into during my time as a cop. I think they were trying to scare me out of arresting them or something. Never worked, even when they really were what they claimed.

It's a ***** when you're trying to scare the real thing, I suppose. :D

hbharrison
07-31-10, 04:21 PM
WBK9, You have more self control than I do. :evilgrin:

It was his Marine training that kept him from stomping that turds azz into a mud hole.

Roger Shepherd
07-31-10, 09:50 PM
You did the wright thing. Keep up the good work. If you fine anymore posers let them know what a MARINE is. Stay safe MARINE, High Five.