PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have any info or experience in intel, logistics,or linguist?

Caesar Augustus
09-19-03, 09:33 PM
I am trying to decide whether to go with intell or logistics or if I should wait to get a linguist spot. Have any of you been in these fields or have any opinions as to which is better.
thx

Sender
09-20-03, 12:25 AM
Caesar,

Well, to start off, all three of the aforementioned MOS's are creditable in their own respect. It all depends on what you want to do with your future and if you would like to use one of these MOS's as a starting point to further your career as a Marine or in a civilian job. Let us know in which direction you are wishing to choose then maybe we can assist you in the right direction.

Caesar Augustus
09-20-03, 07:07 AM
I am going to pursue my degree in liberal arts while active and then get my law degree. I was trying to find one that would more than likely have long training because then I could use that as college credits. My ultimate goal is to become a Jag. I've wanted to be a lawyer since I was 7. But I didnt want to becme a sleazy person who takes advantage of others so I decided to go into the Marines. I also am going active first so I can know what its like as an enlisted Marine before I try to lead them.
thank you for any help

Caesar Augustus
09-20-03, 07:18 AM
also to get a linguist spot I would have to wait until june and i dont want to wait that long but I also dont want to be foolish and pass up a great job