PDA

View Full Version : What should I do? Bad situation

EedaR
07-22-10, 11:16 AM
Ok so right now Im a little ****ed and I just need to ask you Marines for some help. This morning I ran into this army guy who was talking all kinds of crap about how he cant stand the Marines so I walked up to him and told him that I'm a MARINE CORPS POOLEE. (he got all scared, ha ha) I told him that the army can never be what the marines is and he proceeded to violently attack me. Can I sue him for this or will it keep me from enlisting?
I feel like I didnt do anything wrong, and this army guy hit me for no reason. I now have a black eye.

http://worldwrestlinginsanity.com/am2/uploads/1/Lumped.jpg

I attached this pic so you can see just how bad it is. I want to take him to court. I'm a peaceful guy and I dont like to cause problems.

Lisa 23
07-22-10, 11:21 AM
Not being a smart a$$ here, but being that you're only 16, you're not no Marine Corps poolee.
Being that you're a minor, the best advice is for you to talk this over with your parents on what you should do.

temarti
07-22-10, 11:27 AM
Take WM's advice, and I will add on, you are not a Marine therefore you should not of been talking trash, the Soldier had already accomplished something and was defending his pride from a knucklehead that has no clue, poolee or not. Besides, there is more to this story to end up like that.

WXSgt
07-22-10, 11:34 AM
You could have your parents sue him but you cannot if you are only 16. HOWEVER you shouldnt be trash talking especially if you think something like this may happen or at least be able to defend yourself.

Wyoming
07-22-10, 11:41 AM
I'm a peaceful guy and I dont like to cause problems.

You are a 16yo wannabee.

Goes to show that not all Military are soft.

Peaceful my dying ass. You got lucky.

A good sucker punch will get you everytime.

Besides, what do you know about the Marines. Obviously it is less than you know about 'army guys'.

echo3oscar1833
07-22-10, 11:51 AM
Yeah the Soilder may have been talking trash, however you should have known your place and stayed out of it. No sympathy here, even if you are 16. Lesson learned kid, now go put some ice on that shiner:D

Lisa 23
07-22-10, 12:09 PM
Well, since everyone else has said it, it might as well say it to......next time you talk trash to another service member, and that's your business if you do or don't, you better be prepared to take whatever might come your way since you haven't EARNED the title.
Once you've EARNED the title of United States Marine and know what you're talking about, then you can talk trash all you want.
Until then and if I were you, I'd keep my mouth shut.

Now go and get something for that shiner!

temarti
07-22-10, 03:02 PM
:thumbup::thumbup:

Sgt Leprechaun
07-22-10, 04:01 PM
1: Obviously, he wasn't THAT scared. <br />
<br />
2: Obviously, you have a case of the &quot;Bulldog mouth and the puppydog azz&quot;. <br />
<br />
3: Obviously, a simple assault was committed. Your choice at that time, was...

spotts
07-22-10, 04:47 PM
I would learn how to fight before you start writing checks that your ass cant cash. Chalk it up as a life lesson.

Old Marine
07-22-10, 04:59 PM
I guess all Army guy's are not the fat rolly pollys that are posted about on this forum.

When you two were trash talking did you tell him not to come at you like a cabbage, all head and no azz. Appears that now you will remember not to trash talk with anyone. Lesson learned.

Phantom Blooper
07-22-10, 05:23 PM
Sounds like to me that that you let your alligator overrun your hummingbird azz...and now you are looking for a way to save face...pride....and want to sue him for assault.

Sometimes it is just best to keep your mouth shut when you don't know what you are talking about....if you want to be a man...take your licks and then go lick your wounds.....

You can't hang with the big dogs yet....if you are still peeing like a puppy!:evilgrin:

Marine84
07-22-10, 06:19 PM
Ok so right now Im a little ****ed and I just need to ask you Marines for some help. This morning I ran into this army guy who was talking all kinds of crap about how he cant stand the Marines so I walked up to him and told him that I'm a MARINE CORPS POOLEE. (he got all scared, ha ha) I told him that the army can never be what the marines is and he proceeded to violently attack me. Can I sue him for this or will it keep me from enlisting?
I feel like I didnt do anything wrong, and this army guy hit me for no reason. I now have a black eye.

http://worldwrestlinginsanity.com/am2/uploads/1/Lumped.jpg

I attached this pic so you can see just how bad it is. I want to take him to court. I'm a peaceful guy and I dont like to cause problems.

You poor dumb bast&rd - LOL! I put in bold where you screwed up. Ole boy knocked the HELL outta you, didn't he? I would have too! As DocGreek would say...........................(all together now)

Numbnuts!

terran1996
07-22-10, 06:28 PM
You poor dumb bast&rd - LOL! I put in bold where you screwed up. Ole boy knocked the HELL outta you, didn't he? I would have too! As DocGreek would say...........................(all together now)

Numbnuts!

Laughing my ass off....good post.

AdirondackDog
07-22-10, 06:51 PM
At least you have heart kid. Thats all it really takes. Ive had my ass handed to me a couple times. However, Ive won more than I loss.

micarr57
07-22-10, 07:10 PM
the road to hell is paved with good intentions
don't let your alligator mouth override your hummingbird ass
and yes numbnuts

07-22-10, 07:28 PM
At least you have heart kid. Thats all it really takes. Ive had my ass handed to me a couple times. However, Ive won more than I loss.

Heart, maybe. Balls, hmmm... Discretion is the better part of valor.

ArtyOps
07-22-10, 07:41 PM
5: Ice works well, as does raw steak.

Wannabe's make horrible steak seasoning.

Capital M
07-22-10, 08:00 PM
You got your ass kicked by a hooah? Stop by the AF recruiting office next time your in the area.

Phantom Blooper
07-22-10, 08:12 PM
Might have something to do with the Romance novels and cross stitch.....:evilgrin:

EedaR
07-22-10, 10:20 PM
Just in case any of you were wondering,

I talked to this guy again. It turns out he isnt in the Army at all. Hes a "poolee" or whatever they call them in the national guard. He drills with his unit, so he has his uniforms, but he hasn't gone to basic yet.

Also, one of my friends got on my profile when I left the window open...which explains the romance novels and Nicholas Sparks crap. He also edited my post and changed the story up. My apologies for the horrible grammar.

I actually saw this guy at a movie theater in his ACUs talking to a couple of girls about how bad*** he is and how he can't wait to go to Afghanistan and "kill some rag heads". I won't bother you all with the entire story, but basically I got punched in the face and got a black eye. (However, the picture posted is not me....Thanks to my "friend" who I will no longer be hanging out with.)

I'll be sure you clean up my profile now. This thread can be deleted since it was basically spam, although it was not intended to be that way.

Thanks for your time. Most of you gave great answers even though I came across as a dumba** in my first post.

temarti
07-22-10, 10:56 PM
lesson learned, carry on

Quinbo
07-22-10, 11:16 PM
Why is that picture hosted on a wrestling website?

AdirondackDog
07-22-10, 11:23 PM
This kid is a riot.

EedaR
07-22-10, 11:34 PM
Why is that picture hosted on a wrestling website?

Sir, the guy who messed up my post attatched that picture to it. He googled "kid with a black eye" to find it. (He didnt bother to clear his searches on google, so I found it.)

My sincere apologies for this mess of a thread. It would be greatly appreciated if it was deleted. Thank all of you Marines for your time.

Next time I see someone making a total tool of themselves, I'll just leave them alone...I ended up making myself look stupid not only in public at a movie theater, but also in a forum full of Marines. I still don't believe that I was wrong to approach him, as I feel that he was pretending to be someone that he is not. He doesnt deserve to wear that uniform if he's only going to use it to make himself feel cool. Of course most civilians don't recognize that he has no patches on his ACUs and just wears the whole uniform completely wrong...So they treat him like a veteran. I ended up looking like a punk kid who disrespected someone who serves our country. I'll definately never make that mistake again.

I learned a much better way to deal with the situation. I contacted his recruiter and let him know that he was going out in public wearing a uniform he didnt earn. He didnt seem to happy.

Anyways, thanks Marines for your time.

Quinbo
07-23-10, 12:14 AM
Trouble with your post is that this site only has a 5 minute window to edit posts. You can't possibly be saying that you made the post and stepped away for a soda or something and someone else jumped on and modified what you posted. It just don't jive up.

FattyTheFerret
07-23-10, 12:38 AM
looooooooooooooool

EedaR
07-23-10, 12:55 AM
I realize that this entire thread is stupid. There really isnt anything else to be said about it. I explained the whole situation. I would prefer that it got deleted, since it has no useful information... But I'm sure it will be left up for entertainment purposes.

I can't blame those who doubt the valitity of my story, because the whole situation is just retarded.

Quinbo
07-23-10, 01:36 AM
Love to see someone back peddle LOL.

Phantom Blooper
07-23-10, 07:34 AM
Even if your page was opened up....your "friend" would need your password to edit your profile.

:evilgrin:

FattyTheFerret
07-23-10, 09:05 AM
once he's logged in he wouldn't need to enter the password again

unless he cleared his cookies, logged out or went like two weeks without accessing the site. otherwise the forum keeps your cookies static for about 14 days

kid's story is still about as water-tight as a wicker basket, though

SGT7477
07-23-10, 09:10 AM
Earn the title kick his azz,lol.

Sgt Leprechaun
07-24-10, 06:44 PM
Well, this one has run it's course. Funny but just not cutting the mustard. Or anything else.

Time will tell of course.

Closed for the good of the order.