PDA

View Full Version : What does this mean?

robtw92
07-20-10, 06:12 PM
A few weeks ago I noticed something about one of the recruiters at the RSS I go to. We have a female poolee who comes into the office like twice every week. (Im really not sure if shes a poolee yet i think she's just talking to the recruiters.) ,but anyways when she comes in one of the recruters makes a funny noise. I dont kno how to describe it...I dont think theres any way could spell it out. Its just a noise he makes.
Its kind of like "grrrwaahhhhrrrr". I want to ask him but its really embarassing. He only makes this noise around her. It is possibly a inside joke between them? I dont know if anyone on this site will be able to help since you guys dont know him personally. Any advice?? Should i just ask him or no?

Thanks

Sixers
07-20-10, 06:40 PM
It means hes giving her 2 in the pink and 1 in the stink.

robtw92
07-20-10, 06:47 PM
Ok, all jokes aside, should I ask him what it means? Im thinking about texting my recruter and just asking him.....but Im not sure if he would kno either since hes never made the noise around her.

Sixers
07-20-10, 06:50 PM
I already told you what it means.

"grrrwaahhhhrrrr" Is the Marine mating call. Hes most likely "hittin that"

What she is on a scale of 1 to 10?

robtw92
07-20-10, 06:54 PM
I'd rate her about a 2. She dont look that bad but she smells horrible.

The funny thing is, she always comes in with her boyfriend who says they've been dating for two years. He always laughs when the recruiter makes that noise at her. I dont think he knows its a mating call.

Sixers
07-20-10, 06:58 PM
Yea thats nasty, her cooch must be a terrible place to venture near. Guide her to the Army office.

robtw92
07-20-10, 07:05 PM
She said she tried joining the army but they wouldnt give her a criminal waiver. I wouldnt be suprized if it was for prostitution.

Sixers
07-20-10, 07:08 PM
Oh god do the Marine Corps a favor and keep her out. Show her the navy office or something. Is she actually joining or going there to give free head?

robtw92
07-20-10, 07:11 PM
I dont know why shes there. One of the recruiters just brought her in one day. Now she's there a couple times a week with her boyfriend.

Sixers
07-20-10, 07:12 PM
Sh*t shes probably joining.

josephd
07-20-10, 07:15 PM
Sixers, with all due respect if you really are an officer....what/who are you?....your avatar looks like you are a LtCol. but your profile (which is pretty vague) says your an O-3/Cpt??

And I am not sure this is the greatest way to be talking with a poolee

robtw92
07-20-10, 07:17 PM
Yeah the recruiter who makes the noise at her is trying to get her in. But she says shell only join if he promises she wont get deployed. He just told her she could always get pregnant and then they'd let her stay home. She seemed pretty happy about that.

...She cant pass her asvab though, so i dont think shes getting in. the highest she scored was a 21 or something like that.

Sixers
07-20-10, 07:17 PM
I am not sure thats the best way to speak to an officer.

This chick is bad news. The Marine Corps is not hurting for bodies right now. What is your recruiter thinking?

robtw92
07-20-10, 07:23 PM
Its not my recruiter, its another one at the office.
Nobody likes her and we're all trying to get rid of her. That one recruiter said he really wants to keep her around though. He says she has some skills that could be beneficial to the Marines. I dont know what skills those are though.

Cash2053
07-20-10, 07:23 PM
Your post does not seem to fit your rank. If you really were an officer you would not be talking to a poolee like that.

josephd
07-20-10, 07:26 PM
Your post does not seem to fit your rank. If you really were an officer you would not be talking to a poolee like that.

exactly!....thank you Sgt

And you wouldn't pull rank like that in this kind of public forum

Sixers
07-20-10, 07:26 PM
Thank you for your opinion, Sergeant.

Bottom line is. This chick is bad news. Smells like sh*t. 2/10. 21 ASVAB score. Doesn't want to be deployed.

Sounds like a soldier to me, not a Marine.

Cash2053
07-20-10, 07:32 PM
If you are an officer I apologize. The comments were still inappropriate.

robtw92
07-20-10, 07:34 PM
Ok, so for anyone who may be wondering... I just texted my recruiter and asked him about all of this. He said that the other recruiter has been pushing really hard to get this girl in and he even sent her to MEPS yesterday to do her physical. They found out shes pregnant when she did her pee test. Now shes asking if she can still ship to boot camp and give birth while there.

Sgt Leprechaun
07-20-10, 07:36 PM
This twit is no more an officer than I am. Perm. extracted by black helicopter by the Leprechaun minions.