PDA

View Full Version : Your experiences as Marines from Boot Camp?

32JJW0311
07-19-10, 11:36 AM
What were your experiences as being a Marine in Boot Camp. Meaning being the Guide, Squad Leader, or what you did fight wise, please share your story and experiences during Boot Camp?

Wyoming
07-19-10, 11:45 AM
What were your experiences as being a Marine in Boot Camp. Meaning being the Guide, Squad Leader, or what you did fight wise, please share your story and experiences during Boot Camp?

My Gawd, you are one enthusiastic and inquisitive little padawan.

A little advice, go through the Poolee and Ask A Marine forums. There is a ton of information to be gleaned from both sites.

Heed ALL of the advice given by the Marines.

If you can't find it there, you didn't look hard enough.

Do your reading and research.

This is not to suggest you quit posting questions, just do a bit of learning on your own.

32JJW0311
07-19-10, 12:17 PM
My Gawd, you are one enthusiastic and inquisitive little padawan.

A little advice, go through the Poolee and Ask A Marine forums. There is a ton of information to be gleaned from both sites.

Heed ALL of the advice given by the Marines.

If you can't find it there, you didn't look hard enough.

Do your reading and research.

This is not to suggest you quit posting questions, just do a bit of learning on your own.

Sorry that I like to talk to Marines and hear their storys...Sir!

Wyoming
07-19-10, 12:19 PM
See post #2 here - http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=97471 (http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97471)

32JJW0311
07-19-10, 12:27 PM
thats What This Website Is For!!!! Advice!!!! You Being A Marine, Maybe...maybe Not Should Know That! So Give Your Advice If You Want To Imbetter Your Future Marines!!! Sir!

see This Post! And Goodbye!!!

josephd
07-19-10, 12:45 PM
imbetter??

32JJW0311
07-19-10, 12:47 PM
imbetter??

I'm sorry it may not really be a word but I meant it as Imbetter like improve and help.

Zulu 36
07-19-10, 01:00 PM
I'm sorry it may not really be a word but I meant it as Imbetter like improve and help.

Then you should have just used "improve" and avoided looking like an ignoramus.

Second, if you can't take the heat here, you're screwed in boot camp. I've said this before, being a Marine is a contact sport. If you don't like getting hit, don't tryout.

32JJW0311
07-19-10, 01:17 PM
No it's all fine. I can take anything. I just didn't know what to say when I'm told to stop asking questions that I've already read about and would like to see from Marines perspectives.

SGTBrentG
07-19-10, 01:20 PM
And YOU should know, young whippersnapper, that your little backside can be thrown off this site for being disrespectful. Furthermore, the way you filled out your profile, by just punching keys, when combined with your attitude tells me all I need to know about you. You are a turd and wont make it through 48 hours of boot camp without crying for your mommy. Now....don't go away mad. Just go away.......

32JJW0311
07-19-10, 02:14 PM
Haha. Nice. But your wrong about running away.

Leprechaun note:
Not everyone runs. Some are summarily ejected for gross stupidity.

Case in point....

Wyoming
07-19-10, 02:43 PM
Whop, whop, whop.

Is that the sound of Black Helicopters?

Lisa 23
07-19-10, 02:48 PM
Whop, whop, whop.

Is that the sound of Black Helicopters?

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/wmarineluvstaylor/Patriotic/helicoptersmiley.gif http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/wmarineluvstaylor/Patriotic/helicoptersmiley.gif http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/wmarineluvstaylor/Patriotic/helicoptersmiley.gif

Wyoming
07-19-10, 02:48 PM
No it's all fine. I can take anything. I just didn't know what to say when I'm told to stop asking questions that I've already read about and would like to see from Marines perspectives.

Don't believe you were told to stop asking questions.

see This Post! And Goodbye!!!
[/quote]

Ciao.

Danny C Smith
07-19-10, 02:53 PM
Say good night sweet heart:thumbdown
Now listen to me and listen good.
You are interacting with actual MARINES on this forum.
These Marines have EARNED their place in the Corps, life
and on this forum. YOU HAVE NOT! this is a privalige for you.
Not a rite. Start by un-jacking your profile and square your young
buttocks away if you want to get the answers you need.
If you can't find the strength and honor within yourself to
show the proper respect to these Marines then,
GO AWAY!

SGTBrentG
07-19-10, 03:25 PM
Haha. Nice. But your wrong about running away.

Haha. I suspect that you aren't going to have to run away.....

RPSmith
07-19-10, 03:37 PM
This kid is a real dip$hyt.
Just check out some of his other posts:

"If you go back and talk about how many people you murdered people will think your a dumb ass and not really a Marine but in the army. Army guys talk about killing people." Oh but wait....he meant the National Guard...

"What are you going to do your in the middle of a war and your unit goes down your the only one left and theirs 1000 enemy soliders surrounding you?"

"Just about everyone I talk to is like I want Recon, and I just say do you even know what they do? They say no. I'm just like your not going to be shooting your gun as much or if at all."

"Jump school, SEER School, Dive School, The Mountain School, and many others... It's basically having all the training of a Recon Marine and not being Recon?"

He has to either be a troll or just straight retarded.

Sgt Leprechaun
07-19-10, 05:19 PM
Properly extracted. The Helos have spoken.

Do dumb things, pay the price.

SGTBrentG
07-19-10, 06:50 PM
And I ran......I ran so far away......oh, nevermind. :D

Phantom Blooper
07-19-10, 08:10 PM
This kid had plenty of motivation....ill placed but plenty!

Until he started sticking his foot in his mouth and getting a bad case of cranial rectumitis!

Artificial Intelligence Is NO Match For Natural Stupidity!

There should be a scoreboard on extractions...sorta like ponies at the track...

Then the Marines bet on who is going to WIN..PLACE and SHOW.....

No value....but more fun than managing credits!:evilgrin:

AdirondackDog
07-19-10, 08:27 PM
"ONLY CRAZY PEOPLE TALK TO FIRE HYDRANTS!" **DEEP BREATHE, REPEAT":evilgrin:

supermanlives22
07-20-10, 04:58 AM
well watch making marines and ears open eyeballs click you should get all the knowledge you need about boot. the only thing i never had a rack thrown lol but really evry platoon is different its hard to say what to do because sometimes they fire squad leaders scribs guides just to do it so really watch the movies and that should help and good luck.

gunnyE7
07-24-10, 01:16 AM
If I may add, laddy ga ga...if you talked to your DI's like this in Boot Camp you wouldn't last very long. In my day they would've beat you.
Tip: Watch Full Metal Jacket, it was really worse than that as well...you remind me of the one shooting himself....MARINES DON'T WANT kids like you......you want to be a Marine? Then listen more than you speak, Don't be plain stupid, be a leader-(to be a leader you must first be a follower[looks to me as if you can't even follow yet]so learn how to follow then lead).