By Dan Eggen <br />
Washington Post Staff Writer <br />
Friday, September 19, 2003; Page A02 <br />
<br />
<br />
The Justice Department escalated its...

yellowwing
09-19-03, 04:05 AM
"...11,000 FBI agents and over a billion visitors to America's libraries each year, the Department of Justice has neither the staffing, the time nor the inclination to monitor the reading habits of Americans"- Texas Gov't contractor E.D.S. could rip through that data in no time.

I think Ashcroft is trying to make the Librarian's protests irrelevant. What possible evil and unpatriotic agenda could librarians have? And yet Ashcroft blusters on these little old ladies!

Its easier to break the shoes of librarians that to grow the balls to call Saudi Arabia a spade. Israel knows they sponsor terrorism. Why can't we 'fess up?

ivalis
09-19-03, 05:55 PM
i'm with ya on this one yellow wing.

headline in the Pioneer Press (St Paul MN).

"Ashcroft in town to promote Patriot Act"
(Today's appearance not open to the public)

Doesn't that sound interesting. Who is paying for this roadtrip promoting the reduction of our rights??

What a country.

greensideout
09-19-03, 06:14 PM
If you know a better country ivalis, name it.

ivalis
09-19-03, 09:11 PM
Greenside, I'll back to you on that one, lol.

greensideout
09-19-03, 09:21 PM
Oh crap!

We know that you have more bullets then I do, but I broke leather first!

Just had to do it! LOL

ivalis
09-19-03, 09:34 PM
Green, you poop! Getting a headache thinking of a response. This remains the best country cause ya can still call the prez a butt head and keep both your butt & your head.

LONEEAGLE
09-20-03, 11:58 AM
Never trust anyone in the Government is my MOTTO. If you do? I hope you'll take another look at what really goes on. The gov't can do just about anything they want to anyone. So be careful when you go to Gov't sites, and watch what ya say. It can come back to haunt ya.