PDA

View Full Version : LVS operator

biker9075
07-17-10, 03:39 PM
Good afternoon Marines.

I'm on boot leave right now and had a question. I'm a reservist and my MOS is 3533 LVS operator. Does anyone know how long this course is? Thanks Marines

Wyoming
07-17-10, 04:15 PM
Good afternoon Marines.

I'm on boot leave right now and had a question. I'm a reservist and my MOS is 3533 LVS operator. Does anyone know how long this course is? Thanks Marines

Welcome to the ranks Marine.

Now to answer your question, the course takes how ever long it takes you to learn how to kick start your LVS.:banana:

Quinbo
07-17-10, 04:25 PM
Welcome aboard Marine!

Ohhh noooo the ft lost in the woods motor T school. Or is it camp johnson? You'll learn to drive a truck about the same size as an 18 wheeler. You'll dig it.

Rocky C
07-17-10, 06:07 PM
Good afternoon Marines.

Here you go...
Good Luck Marine.

Semper Fi,
Rocky

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62289

Wyoming
07-17-10, 08:22 PM
Here you go...
Good Luck Marine.

Semper Fi,
Rocky

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62289

Holy **** Rocky.

Where did you find that?:confused:
Did you use the search function?;)

That is downright clever.

Is this function reserved, or can anybody use it, like poolees and wannabees?:evilgrin:

Garyius
07-18-10, 06:51 AM
We were all boots once. I even had to ask about how to eat on my own.

How about turning it down about 75%.

Holy **** Rocky.

Where did you find that?:confused:
Did you use the search function?;)

That is downright clever.

Is this function reserved, or can anybody use it, like poolees and wannabees?:evilgrin:

Garyius
07-18-10, 06:52 AM
Congrats

Good afternoon Marines.

biker9075
07-18-10, 02:16 PM
Thanks Marines for all the responses. I did use the search function but I couldn't find anywhere that stated the length of the school.