PDA

View Full Version : 35xx field

Joshua Zito
07-13-10, 04:11 PM
Hey Marines,

New poole here, I will be shipping out on Oct 11. I'm looking into the 35xx field and have been obsessing in learning everything there is about it to be prepared for training at Ft lw. I've never really talked to any Marines who have it. I know little about vehicles honestly. I'm very interested on becoming good with this MOS. Also, if you have the MOS, any response is good for me to get an understanding of what goes down in it. PM me too.

Thanks, Josh

Zulu 36
07-13-10, 09:00 PM
Hey Marines,

New poole here, I will be shipping out on Oct 11. I'm looking into the 35xx field and have been obsessing in learning everything there is about it to be prepared for training at Ft lw. I've never really talked to any Marines who have it. I know little about vehicles honestly. I'm very interested on becoming good with this MOS. Also, if you have the MOS, any response is good for me to get an understanding of what goes down in it. PM me too.

Thanks, Josh

Your priority is wrong. You need to prepare for boot camp and MCT. Motor T school will take care of itself.

I was a truck driver when I first went in the Corps (1971). Things have changed a lot, but you still drive trucks, get shot at in a combat zone, and do limited maintenance work on vehicles. If you become a mechanic, well, that is self-explanatory.