PDA

View Full Version : Can i get undisqualified if i go to MEPS?

CharlyMurphy
07-13-10, 02:22 PM
I had a femur fracture in middle school, my recruiter sent the papers to brooklyn and he said i go DQ'ed (Dont know why im perfectly fine) but i could get the decision overturned if i go to MEPS take a Xray and show them in a Physical that im fine. Is it possible that i could go to MEPS and get it overturned? I have no sort of rods, screwes in my leg, and Its kind of a pain because im pretty much going to brooklyn twice this month ( i live in Montauk on Long island), one for the physical, and then later swear in if it does get overturned.

Is it common for this to happen to people? I just want to know if their is any chance that i could go their and they change their decision?

Wyoming
07-13-10, 02:29 PM
I had a femur fracture in middle school, my recruiter sent the papers to brooklyn and he said i go DQ'ed (Dont know why im perfectly fine) but i could get the decision overturned if i go to MEPS take a Xray and show them in a Physical that im fine. Is it possible that i could go to MEPS and get it overturned? I have no sort of rods, screwes in my leg, and Its kind of a pain because im pretty much going to brooklyn twice this month ( i live in Montauk on Long island), one for the physical, and then later swear in if it does get overturned.

Is it common for this to happen to people? I just want to know if their is any chance that i could go their and they change their decision?

You have other problems besides this femur business.

Go here and read the 1st 3 stickies.

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9