PDA

View Full Version : Female Posers

SixTGunr
07-13-10, 02:09 AM
The thought just came to me ...

Boy ... Now that could be dangerous I guess huh?

Anyway ... I hear story after story about the infamous posers out there. You know, the guys who sneak around and lie, always pretending to be another or someone they are not. Dontcha just luv those kinda guys?:marine:

I was kinda curious as to whether there are any ladies out there who pretend to be someone they are not.

I'm sure theres got to be at least one out there that pretends to be an :angel:

And yet is a crafty little thing ... or at least thinks she is ... :cool:

I do know of one ...

Oh well ... I was simply curious cause ya never hear of them but ya can bet they are prolly out there somewhere snoopin and poopin whilst they believe they are under the cover of whatever it is they might want to call themselves.

Ya'll have a fine day today and a better one tomorrow.
S/F
Six

josephd
07-13-10, 02:17 AM
are referring to female Marine posers or just girls being posers in general??

I know plenty of female gendered people that claim to be something they are not or act like something they are not

Mistybluelady
07-13-10, 08:03 AM
This could be a very hot topic.... there are a few female posers, they seem to like the chat room.... lol it will be interesting to see what response you get from your post

CoralDee
07-13-10, 09:47 AM
Funny you should bring that up Six! I was in armorer school a couple years ago and my instructor was in the Army. He knew I was in the Marine Corps and we exchanged jokes back and forth, like most in different branches do. Well the guy sitting in front of me said, “Oh so you were in the Marine Corps?. I said “yes”. He said “my girlfriend was also in the Marine Corps”. I said “oh, that’s cool”. Then he says “everyone gives her shicrap and calls her a Hollywood Marine”. I said “really? Why is that?” He said “because she went to boot camp in San Diego”. Huston we have a problem! I filled him in and he chose to sit across the room from me for the rest of the course. Oh well, he was going to find out eventually, right?
So the answer to your question, I think there are probably quite a few female posers out there! Watch out and be careful!

FistFu68
07-13-10, 09:50 AM
:evilgrin: Nope He be talking 'bout my EX WIVES :beer: :iwo:

Wyoming
07-13-10, 09:54 AM
Interesting thread. Misty, you say there a a few on the chat room? Posers or trolls?

Mistybluelady
07-13-10, 10:09 AM
Lol.... a little bit of both I guess... tag chasers

Wyoming
07-13-10, 10:20 AM

Ok, Lisa, what mean you, 'tag chasers'?

PM me iffen you like.

Mistybluelady
07-13-10, 10:33 AM
you have mail Big Al

Danny C Smith
07-13-10, 01:39 PM

AAAAAHHH!!! Fist, you beat me to it.

was gonna say the x posed as my wife for 5 years.

SixTGunr
07-13-10, 01:56 PM
are referring to female Marine posers or just girls being posers in general??

I'm referring to female Marines pretending to be someone else all together.

or just girls being posers

I guess this too could be taken into account because some men who were never even in the boy scouts (civilians) claim to have been Marine or whatever in the military and yet never raised their right hand.

Then we have the embellisher which in my book is no different than a poser.

I think what I'm trying to point out here is basically a woman pretending to be someone else as in a poser.

Don't get me wrong here as I have the deepest respect for our women in uniform ... past & present ... but one thing I can't stand is a liar and a sneak and like some of the men out there I was wondering just how many women would pull a stunt like that for their own personal gain or reasons unknown.

As stated by me earlier ... I do know of one for certain.

Watch out and be careful!

Ya got that right CD

Have a great day.
S/F
Six

CoralDee
07-13-10, 02:14 PM
I'm certain there are plenty. All I can say is watch your six and trust your gut.

Sgt Leprechaun
07-13-10, 02:27 PM
Interesting for sure. Haven't run into many of them, but I've heard of a few out there.

ggyoung
07-13-10, 05:12 PM

Hell fist we already seen photos of you big EX'S,

Marine84
07-13-10, 06:22 PM
It's me. I want all of you to think I'm an angel but, really, I'm the biggest b!tch on the block and every time my lips move, I'm lieing about something.

Be quite honest........I've never heard tell of a female poser. 6T - sounds like you trying to call one out. What's up?

07-13-10, 06:48 PM
If you have something to say, why don't you just come right out and say it? :confused:

sparkie
07-13-10, 06:50 PM
84,,,and all,,,,,, as you have heard me say before, all females think the are sitting on a pot of gold. Sorry, my 39 years of marriage has jaded me. I have never met a female poser, but MY faith says they"re out there.

SixTGunr
07-14-10, 01:07 AM
6T - sounds like you trying to call one out. What's up?

Ain't nuttin up ... Thought I was just tryin to make a good point about posers of a "different" gender than the male poser populous we hear about all the time ... Sorry I brought this subject up.

If you have something to say, why don't you just come right out and say it?

Have a great day. :D

Six

yanacek
07-14-10, 07:16 AM
I came across one, but she was not posing as a Marine. She claimed to be an Air Force Brigadier General & medical officer. When I called her out (after checking with the Air Force's General Officer listing), she sent me links to her various free-hosted websites. I reported it to the Air Force who confirmed that she was a liar and then to our friends at the POW-MIA Network for their standard harassment package.

AAV Crewchief
07-14-10, 09:24 AM
Let them "pose" all they like. They can pose nude and post pics here on the forum.:D I will judge their worthiness to be a WM.

AAV Crewchief
07-14-10, 09:26 AM
I came across one, but she was not posing as a Marine. She claimed to be an Air Force Brigadier General & medical officer. When I called her out (after checking with the Air Force's General Officer listing), she sent me links to her various free-hosted websites. I reported it to the Air Force who confirmed that she was a liar and then to our friends at the POW-MIA Network for their standard harassment package.

LOL posing as a general? LOLOLOL Guess when some folks go all out, they go all out!!!!!!!

USNAviator
07-14-10, 08:22 PM

Mistybluelady

Must confess I've never heard that term before "Tag Chaser" Did a search on Urban Dictionary and found a great definition

But Tag Chaser's aren't new. During WW2 they were known as "Allotment Annie's" They bedded then wedded multiple service men only to collect the allotment checks due spouses who were in service. It wasn't too unusual for an "Annie" to be collecting 5 or 6 checks, from 5 or 6 "husbands"

Yes the times have changed. Tag Chaser's are now more interested in conquests than checks but the procedure still remains the same!

Dan

JRHD72
07-14-10, 08:44 PM
In Massachussetts there is an investigation about a female helo pilot Viernam. Its in the posers thread.

Wyoming
07-14-10, 09:02 PM
In Massachussetts there is an investigation about a female helo pilot Viernam. Its in the posers thread.

A nip here, a tuck there, a lop here, a snip here, a snip there, here a snip, there a snip, 'He' became a 'She'.

USNAviator
07-14-10, 10:03 PM
A nip here, a tuck there, a lop here, a snip here, a snip there, here a snip, there a snip, 'He' became a 'She'.

Does sound familiar doesn't it Al? MCL of CT. must have shipped it's problem north to MA.

Vandrel
07-14-10, 10:09 PM

Sounds a lot like something that a "few" members on here would be in favor of

Wyoming
07-15-10, 08:28 AM
Does sound familiar doesn't it Al? MCL of CT. must have shipped it's problem north to MA.

Sure does Dan. I'd like to hear more of the issue in Massachussetts.

MintusMaximus
07-15-10, 10:28 AM
Funny you should bring that up Six! I was in armorer school a couple years ago and my instructor was in the Army. He knew I was in the Marine Corps and we exchanged jokes back and forth, like most in different branches do. Well the guy sitting in front of me said, “Oh so you were in the Marine Corps?. I said “yes”. He said “my girlfriend was also in the Marine Corps”. I said “oh, that’s cool”. Then he says “everyone gives her shicrap and calls her a Hollywood Marine”. I said “really? Why is that?” He said “because she went to boot camp in San Diego”. Huston we have a problem! I filled him in and he chose to sit across the room from me for the rest of the course. Oh well, he was going to find out eventually, right?
So the answer to your question, I think there are probably quite a few female posers out there! Watch out and be careful!

I am confused. Those who go to Boot Camp in SD ARE called HollyWood Marines. While we from the West Coast tease the PI guys by saying that PI is so weak it's where they send the females.

I don't understand this post at all to be honest. It sounds liek this guy and his g/f are on the level.

EDIT *** LMAO Oh wow sorry I'm at work and I must be on crack. A woman at San Diego? ... wow ... can't believe I didn't catch that. lol Belay my last carry on yut yut ;)

Marine1955
07-15-10, 11:44 AM
I would never thought that a woman would stoop that low. I would have thought that women would be more honest than that.Goes to show you that there are chit-birds in both genders.