PDA

View Full Version : Security Forces PRP?

Pags12
07-12-10, 03:54 PM
I was going through jobs with my Ssgt. and came across the job Security Forces PRP, i would like to be apart of the FAST Co. and he said that that would help, but he wasnt sure what the PRP was.

Rocky C
07-12-10, 03:59 PM
Two Personnel Reliability Program (PRP) companies within Marine Corps Security Force Battalion (at Kings Bay, Georgia and Bangor, Washington)

Pags12
07-12-10, 04:14 PM
What do the PRPs do? is it self explanatory?

Rocky C
07-12-10, 04:21 PM
The two Personnel Reliability Program (PRP) companies within Marine Corps Security Force Battalion have a fully staffed Administration Section and performs its own General and Personnel Administration.

Pags12
07-12-10, 07:01 PM
Thank you sir, guess I skip on that job.

Quinbo
07-12-10, 07:16 PM
Did westloc go away?

CQB0316
07-12-10, 07:51 PM
No take the contract. I think its a UW. Thats the contract I had and went to FAST Co. There is no other way to get in. Just pray to god you dont get PRP.

Pags12
07-12-10, 08:03 PM
The job list was showing secruity forces and security forces prp as two different MOS. And your right its UW.

egbutler1
07-12-10, 10:31 PM
No take the contract. I think its a UW. Thats the contract I had and went to FAST Co. There is no other way to get in. Just pray to god you dont get PRP.

Indeed once you get the UV contract or whatever you will go to "gun school" and after your done with that the Corps will decied where you go. Weather it be PRP 8th & I, or like an overseas unit like rota spain. Its pretty much luck of the draw and you'd be gambling but its the only way to get fast like my fellow devil stated before. Fast is awesome good training and good deployments. PRP is gay pretty much 2 yrs of walking a fence. Rota spain for 2 years is a pretty sweet deal too. But fast is the best and you'll prolly get one sweet ass libbo deployment like Rota.

Pags12
07-13-10, 12:51 AM
Think ill take the risk. Thanks for the imput Marines.

Failuredrill
07-13-10, 02:51 PM
Friggin FAST Marines, anyone know if they are still doing EMIO? Us regular grunts had to give up that mission to go to Afghan.