PDA

View Full Version : Need a Marine Expeditionary Unit membre!

Maxime
07-11-10, 12:50 PM
(Sorry for my poor english, I speak french)

Hi everyone,

I play a simulation game and I take care of the realism when I play. The game is named ArmA II and in the game we're a MEU members. I want a membre of this unit because I want to ask question about how they work and how they are organized, to polish the realism.

I know that some informations may be classified, but I wanna know want I can.

Thanks!
Maxime Boily

josephd
07-11-10, 01:20 PM
lmao

Maxime
07-11-10, 01:38 PM
lmao

What mean IMAO?

Wyoming
07-11-10, 01:58 PM
Darn, I wish I was in France so I could game up with you and show you how it is really done.

Zulu 36
07-11-10, 02:05 PM
They're teasing you. They're troglodytes, especially BigAl :D

Go to Google and look up Marine Expeditionary Unit, and you should find all of the information you need that is not classified. The Wikipedia entry is pretty accurate and has a lot of hot links to further explain many terms, weapons, etc.

Wyoming
07-11-10, 02:08 PM
Damm Chris, a 20yo Fransuaisier. I was gonna be gentle.

BTW, what be one of them trog thingies?

Maxime
07-11-10, 02:14 PM
They're teasing you. They're troglodytes, especially BigAl :D

Go to Google and look up Marine Expeditionary Unit, and you should find all of the information you need that is not classified. The Wikipedia entry is pretty accurate and has a lot of hot links to further explain many terms, weapons, etc.

But I need more details like, with how many round a soldier have for an operation, how a AT team is made, and others.

Quinbo
07-11-10, 02:28 PM
We all carry a 40 mm morter with holster and 50 rounds plus a M-2 machine gun and two cases of ammo. If we can't radio for replenishment we just hit the reset button. When on ship we have to take turns manning the oars 12 hours of rowing is pretty hard.

Maxime
07-11-10, 02:28 PM
Darn, I wish I was in France so I could game up with you and show you how it is really done.

I'm not from France, I'm from Quebec in Canada.

Maxime
07-11-10, 02:31 PM
We all carry a 40 mm morter with holster and 50 rounds plus a M-2 machine gun and two cases of ammo. If we can't radio for replenishment we just hit the reset button. When on ship we have to take turns manning the oars 12 hours of rowing is pretty hard.

Tanks for answer but I need a contact to ask questions as I wish. Please, if you're agree to help me, let me a PM with your e-mail for Windows Live Messenger or Facebook for chat.

Thanks! :)

Zulu 36
07-11-10, 02:32 PM
But I need more details like, with how many round a soldier have for an operation, how a AT team is made, and others.

Ammo loads depend on the exact mission. Often it's all they can carry. This is a sensitive subject.

You should be able to find info on AT teams on-line as well. Look up Combined Anti-Armor Team (CAAT). I believe there have been some changes to the AT teams to reflect the mission in Iraq and Afghanistan where there is minimal armor threat. Every Marine rifle battalion has CAAT teams or their current equivalent.

Ed Palmer
07-11-10, 02:47 PM

Better watch those Frogs

Quinbo
07-11-10, 04:06 PM

Why would you want my e-mail? Not like we can swap spit in a warm shower.

CQB0316
07-11-10, 04:37 PM
Bwahahah. Dont forget that every member of the BLT has a Mk-19 in their holster for a back up weapon.

Wyoming
07-11-10, 06:13 PM
Bwahahah. Dont forget that every member of the BLT has a Mk-19 in their holster for a back up weapon.

I thought a BLT was a samich!!!:confused:

Sgt Leprechaun
07-11-10, 07:33 PM
Oh, this one is going to go south in a hurry.

I'll let you play with this mouse for awhile, but please, kill it before the night is over. Because when I'M gone, so is this thread LOL.

Have your fun....

Wyoming
07-11-10, 07:49 PM
end

(Really ****ed that the Mighty Quinn got all those good toys to play with.)

Maxime
07-12-10, 08:14 PM
One guy gived to me his e-mail, thanks to him!

If other want to help me say it to me!

Thanks!

sparkie
07-12-10, 08:22 PM
Was that English???

Quinbo
07-12-10, 08:34 PM
Wife made me change the word for everything I dislike as gay. Now whenever I dislike something I have to say canadian. Seems kinda weird but I'm getting used to it.

sparkie
07-12-10, 08:45 PM
Yellowing would NOT approve,,,,,,,,,,,

Quinbo
07-12-10, 09:04 PM
No disrespect to our bro Wing. She just got tired of me saying everything is gay and came up with a substitute.

kman311
07-12-10, 10:56 PM
Want the truth in as nicely as I can put it?
Marines who have "been there, done that" really don't give a sh*t about giving information to someone who wants to simulate anything. So don't take it hard that you're getting some crazy answers, just get what info you can from public sources and leave the details to the men and women who have earned it.

SlingerDun
07-12-10, 11:01 PM
I'm not from France, I'm from Quebec in Canada.George St. Pierre Rules!

Not Celine Dion, or that other chick

egbutler1
07-13-10, 12:18 AM
Facebook est en egbutler1@hotmail.com nous pouvons parler là-bas.

AAV Crewchief
07-13-10, 08:53 AM

Well, since you asked I will tell you. We start off with a basic group of guys called Crips who wear blue colors. Then we get some guys called Bloods who wear red colors. We put them into a room together, lock the door and whomever is left standing when the door is opened an hour later becomes a Marine Recon team member.

AAV Crewchief
07-13-10, 08:54 AM
One guy gived to me his e-mail, thanks to him!

If other want to help me say it to me!

Thanks!

Post a picture and we will decide to help you or not.

Sgt Leprechaun
07-13-10, 09:36 AM
I can't believe this one is still going on LOL.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:xBYAl8CiUq1XjM:https://ideotrope.org/pub/media/photos/michelle/2003/09/20030921132213-1.jpg (http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://ideotrope.org/pub/media/photos/michelle/2003/09/20030921132213-1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://chick4787.palmerbarbara.com/1277305205/Hairy_French_Girl_Pussy.html&usg=__nsYIhsWHzCwtGYNhsjx8r6-dmYg=&h=748&w=780&sz=460&hl=en&start=11&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=xBYAl8CiUq1XjM:&tbnh=136&tbnw=142&prev=/images%3Fq%3D%2522Hairy%2Bfrench%2Bgirl%2522%26um% 3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DN%26tbs%3Disch:1 )

Betcha THIS is what you are looking for...

Vandrel
07-13-10, 10:59 AM
(Sorry for my poor english, I speak french)

Hi everyone,

I play a simulation game and I take care of the realism when I play. The game is named ArmA II and in the game we're a MEU members. I want a membre of this unit because I want to ask question about how they work and how they are organized, to polish the realism.

I know that some informations may be classified, but I wanna know want I can.

Thanks!
Maxime Boily

You are better off looking here, http://forums.bistudio.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9

Maxime
07-13-10, 01:45 PM
Post a picture and we will decide to help you or not.

A picture of me?

Maxime
07-13-10, 01:48 PM
I just want the best realistic environement in the game. And don't forget, I need information about the MEU (Marine Expeditionary Unit) forces not standar marines. (We're MEU in the game).

And by the way I've got a small question If I want to be a real marines in the future can I demand to be in MEU? (My favorite Forces)

Sgt Leprechaun
07-13-10, 01:56 PM
This one's gone far enough....

1: Sorry, but this is a Marine site, not a 'gamer' site.

2: It's highly unlikely that a Marine is going to provide you with something that could be used as operational intelligence that would harm another Marine. It's called "OPSEC". Let it go. Research on your own using open source, there is plenty of it out there.

3: None of us are trying to be rude or inconsiderate, but that's just the way it is.

4: You can't 'demand' anything in the Marine Corps.

5: Enjoy your gaming. I'm not going to delete the thread for now, but I'm shutting it down.