PDA

View Full Version : enlist

rpistudent
07-08-10, 11:50 PM
hi am going in to my junior year of college and i have wanted to be a marine forever my mom really wanted me to go to college but i finally couldn't take it and told her i was joining. so my question is she wants me to do OCS and thats cool but i dont want to be an officer and i feel i would fit better as an enlisted marine can i do both or should i just punch out the last 2 years and join after?
thank you for any advice.

CQB0316
07-09-10, 12:20 AM
Your a junior in college and thats the best you can do for grammar and punctuation? Re-phrase your question in something other than two run-on sentences and you might get an answer.

RAPARMER
07-09-10, 12:35 AM
I agree with CQB0316! For being a junior in college (i'm guessing not an english major!) you need rephrase your question. Think then type!

Phantom Blooper
07-09-10, 06:11 AM
Are you a party animal in college?

Because my third grade granddaughter does better than this in school.

So you must be drunk while you are typing this!

Once you get your shiat together....go see a recruiter and discuss your options.:evilgrin:

advanced
07-09-10, 06:23 AM
It is Marine, not marine

Lisa 23
07-09-10, 07:14 AM
And how about filling out all of your profile so the Marines here know who they are talking to.

Oh yeah, and I agree with what the Marines have said so far.

rpistudent
07-09-10, 05:44 PM
Your a junior in college and thats the best you can do for grammar and punctuation? Re-phrase your question in something other than two run-on sentences and you might get an answer.

ok sorry for the grammar and **** but im dyslexic i dont see that stuff when im righting

Phantom Blooper
07-09-10, 06:02 PM
ok sorry for the grammar and **** but im dyslexic i dont see that stuff when im righting

Do you see it while your spelling?:evilgrin:

rpistudent
07-09-10, 06:07 PM
sorry for all of this yes i can but it does not register in my head i can spell the wrong words or anything like that but when i read them back to my self it sounds right sorry is a real condiction i have and IEP and everything sorry for my 4th grade spelling and righting.

Phantom Blooper
07-09-10, 06:09 PM
Quit making excuses and download spell check!:evilgrin:

Lisa 23
07-09-10, 07:50 PM
Quit making excuses and download spell check!:evilgrin:

Yes, please download spell check.

And use capital letters at beginning of sentences, punctuation marks where needed, and periods at the end of sentences.
It's terrible to see sentences that run together.

Sgt Leprechaun
07-10-10, 05:51 PM
You, my friend, are going to have issues in the Marine Corps, due to your condition. While not insurmountable, they are going to cause you problems for sure. I doubt (with all seriousness) you would be able to qualify for OCS, if your problems are as bad as you say they are.

Go and talk with a recruiter, and take the ASVAB, then go from there.

gunnyE7
07-21-10, 02:45 AM
hi am going in to my junior year of college and i have wanted to be a marine forever my mom really wanted me to go to college but i finally couldn't take it and told her i was joining. so my question is she wants me to do OCS and thats cool but i dont want to be an officer and i feel i would fit better as an enlisted marine can i do both or should i just punch out the last 2 years and join after?
thank you for any advice.

First off capitalize Marine buddy. It's whatever you make it. If you want to make a career out of the Marine Corps then go NROTC or OCS, but if you can't lead then don't do it.

derrick ewing
12-08-12, 07:42 PM
Finish School no matter what.

Lisa 23
12-08-12, 07:49 PM
derrick ewing...you do realize that this thread is over 2 years old, don't you?