PDA

View Full Version : Semper Fi Marines

USMCGRUNT
08-18-02, 01:46 PM
Nice site I think I might just hang out for a bit with you Marines if you don't mind.

thedrifter
08-18-02, 02:01 PM
Welcome

Drop your bags, pull up a foot locker, sit a spell, and enjoy reading and making a few posts....there is a great bunch of Marines here, on one of the best Marine site on the net..

Welcome Again

Sempers,

Roger

USMCGRUNT
08-18-02, 02:04 PM
Just curious are there other Marine sites like this on the net? I am new to all of this and I am just in awe at what I have found so far.

wrbones
08-18-02, 02:25 PM
There are a lot of resources to be seen on the net. I've only been playing with computers a few months now, and I've been amazed! Lots of sites out there to investigate. Of course we members at leatherneck.com figure this is the best one going. Lots easier to get around on than some other places, too. Put yer search engine on "top 25 Marine sites" to start. Take a look at USMC Homepage, too. Lots out there. Ya just gotta look. Lots of savvy folks on this site who'll give ya hand, too. They've been of great assistance to me that way. Wherever ya go and it says"links" if yer curious and got time, click on it and see where it takes ya.

thedrifter
08-18-02, 02:25 PM
Yes, there a few...It depends on what you enjoy..
I'm members of a few, and enjoy each one because each have their own style...

...is a open discussion forum

is another, which is simular like ours but have a few of their touches.

With each of our growing sites, we all hope to gather all past, present, and future Marines..Our Main Goal is to build a Home for our Brothers and Sisters We are Marines Helping Marines.

Sempers,

Roger

LadyLeatherneck
08-19-02, 10:25 AM
Hello USMCGRUNT and Welcome Aboard Hardcharger :D <br />
Glad you found us and hope to see you around. <br />
<br />
Semper Fi :)