PDA

View Full Version : Independence Day

Captain Kirk
07-04-10, 07:11 AM
Today we celebrate independence day; the day when we gained our independence from England and became a Nation.
We think of freedom, our military, Our men & women who paid it all for that freedom.

But do we remain free in this land of freedom?

Galatians 5:1 It is for freedom that Jesus has set us free, not to be the slaves to men!

Still think we are4 free?

Personal debt has robbed us of our freedom to choose how we earn a living and how that effects many of our choices. When to get up, go to bed, go to work, take lunch, go home, take vacation. Debt has robbed us of the ability to dream about a future of creative ideas, concepts and dreams. Robbed us of excitement about our work. When was the last time you awoke excited, could hardly stand to wait till tomorrow to see what kind of earth changing things you will get to do?

National debt and world debt has driven people to live in fear of the future,turn away from thoughts of an exciting tomorrow or have visions or dream great dreams. Many live in fear of the future.

Churches are afraid to speak Gods truth uncompromisingly for fear of loosing the tax exemption. REALLY?

How does a tax exemption disqualify Gods leaders from teaching us what really needs to be said?
Pastors are in overwhelming debt and Churches are in overwhelming debt. Fear of the loss of those tax free dollars to pay for the operation of the Church controls how far our Pastors will go in teaching ALL OF GODS TRUTH!

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the Gospel for it is the POWER of salvation to all those who believe.

We (The Church) have rendered ourselves powerless!

John 14:12-14 I tell you the truth. The person that believes in me will do the same things I have done. Yes! He will do even greater things than I have done. Why? Because I am going to the Father. And if you ask for anything in my name, I will do it for you. Then the Father's glory will be shown through the Son. If you ask me for anything in my name, I will do it.

Don't you think it is time for the Church (Pastors and believers) to stop being silenced?

Some Churches all over our land are doing just that. Standing up to IRS, Government, Politicians and speaking GODS TRUTH uncompromisingly.

How about your Church? How about You?

My Church and my Pastor have declared in a loud voice "I'M NOT ASHAMED" "WE WILL BE SILENT NO MORE!"

The American Revolutionary War was lead by the Church leaders! YES! Many Pastors left the pulpit and became Officers in the Military.

How many more freedoms have to be stripped away before Gods people will stand up and speak up and defend the freedoms paid for at such a high cost.

I challenge you today to speak to your Church leaders about immediately implementing a plan to become debt free, and to speak the Truth all the time even if it costs us something!

The Founders were imprisoned, homes burned, tortured, robbed, left penniless.

"Our lives, fortunes and our sacred honor" That is what freedom costs!

Are you prepared to pay it?

Father God, you told us to be brave and courageous, To fear disobeying you more than offending men. to fight for your truth above all else. Give is courage and boldness today and help us to keep focused on you.

May we ever be listening to your voice and praying for your wisdom and become men of honor.

We have fought and died, been wounded and assailed. show us the way back to that in our every day lives.

May we put aside comfort for righteousness. Put aside political correctness for your word. Put aside things we buy for freedom not yet paid for.

To you be all the Glory and Honor forever!

AMEN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb_yVxDyB9s

Mongoose
07-04-10, 07:25 AM
Amen, Doug

FistFu68
07-04-10, 07:33 AM
:iwo:God Bless America :iwo:

Big Jim
07-04-10, 08:41 AM
Semper Fi....!!

rb1651
07-04-10, 09:02 AM
Thank GOD for America!!!!

foreverproud
07-04-10, 12:03 PM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/jeannerene/American%20Flag%20and%20other%20patriotic%20images/flag159-3.gif

You all have a wonderful July 4th ... God Bless!

Rocky C
07-04-10, 04:11 PM
Semper Fi !!!