PDA

View Full Version : USMC Organization chart

mbartelsm
07-03-10, 05:35 PM
Hi, I'm doing some research about the marine corps organization at the company level. what kind of companies exist, what kind of platoons are in each kind of company, etc.

For example what weapons does a weapons company has, what kind of platoon are in it, rifle platoons, weapons platoon, heavy weapons platoon? and what platoon has what.

and if you could give me info at the squad level would be great, what weapons use each soldier etc.

Komenko
07-03-10, 05:43 PM
google can be your best friend. also fill out your profile!

mbartelsm
07-03-10, 05:47 PM
google can be your best friend. also fill out your profile!

I couldn't find anything with google, maybe i just don't know where to look

Lisa 23
07-03-10, 05:52 PM
You have no profile, and you're posting in the wrong forum. Open Squad Bay is for Marines only.

We aren't soldiers, we're Marines!

Asking what kind of weapons that Marines use at any level, is not a smart thing to ask on a public forum.

mbartelsm
07-03-10, 06:01 PM
@WMarine:
I'm sorry, I'm a new member, that's why my profile is empty. And I couldn't find info in google that's why I'm trying here, if you know other place please share it

Lisa 23
07-03-10, 06:11 PM
No need for you to keep asking, and like I already said, asking what kind of weapons that Marines use at any level, is not a smart thing to ask on a public forum.

mbartelsm
07-03-10, 06:15 PM
ok, ok, what about kind of platoons, not lower levels just platoons and companies

Zulu 36
07-03-10, 06:15 PM
This information IS available on Google. You just have to play with your search words.

mbartelsm
07-03-10, 06:17 PM
i just need something like this http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/26/Infantry_Brigade_Combat_Team_Organization.svg but at the company level not the brigade level

Wyoming
07-03-10, 06:26 PM
Ok, ok, here goes.

Weapons, a few 16's, 18's, 30's and some 94's,

All have long or stubby barrels but for sure there is a hole in each one.

Platoon sizes, generally full. Same with companies, also them battalions. Regiments also.

Companies, most ALWAYS the best. Squadrons too.

Soldiers get the best. Go ask one.

We in the Maureen Corpse generally steal ours.

Then, we have what we need.

Only thing we got different in the Wing was a 3 wheeled 46. Army kept all the 4 wheelers. Called them 47's. They didn't tip over quite so easily.

Awards. In about 4 years, most Maureens rate and wear about a dozen. Army gets half that many when they get out of basic, along with all them ropes and patches and shower caps.

Clear?

mbartelsm
07-03-10, 06:33 PM
Thanks

Wyoming
07-03-10, 06:35 PM
Thanks

Glad to be of help.

Now I only hope I didn't break that OPSEC thingie.

mbartelsm
07-03-10, 06:40 PM
Opsec??

Wyoming
07-03-10, 06:44 PM
Opsec??

Exactly!!

Now go play outside until dinner.

PaidinBlood
07-03-10, 06:54 PM
Glad to be of help.

Now I only hope I didn't break that OPSEC thingie.

aw hell that stuff is long gone. I remember gettin fan mail in Iraq after an article was released with my name, hometown, what precinct of Fallujah I was workin in, and my unit all the way down to squad... ha.

Komenko
07-03-10, 09:28 PM
Exactly!!

Make sure he stays out of the street! don't need no kids playing in traffic!!! :D

Beltayn
07-04-10, 05:13 PM
Asking what kind of weapons that Marines use at any level, is not a smart thing to ask on a public forum

You'd be very surprised what can be found as public domain information regarding our military operations.
Something as basic as force organization and equipment load out is pretty benign in comparison.

Quinbo
07-04-10, 05:20 PM
In the Marines there is infantry then everybody else. We all carry guns and know how to use them. Some of them thar guns shoot big ole bullets too. Most infantry squad leaders carry a M-198 with full magazine.

Zulu 36
07-04-10, 05:29 PM
The big point to be made here is ALL of the information he wants IS available on the Internet. It just takes a little brain work to find it all.

Komenko
07-04-10, 05:33 PM
And thats why I said google can be his best friend!

Integrity57
07-04-10, 05:33 PM
Exactly!!

lmao :D

hbharrison
07-04-10, 05:34 PM
Ya well somewhere on the net it be and like was said with a small amont of grey matter one can find a lot about the Corps.

Quinbo
07-04-10, 05:36 PM
What ??? Squad leaders don't carry a M-198 and can of back blast any more? A full magazine of 155 shells is kinda heavy. So good on them.