PDA

View Full Version : Fake Marine Sentenced!

Wrench3516
06-29-10, 01:19 PM
:evilgrin:<!-- OLD TOP2 NEW MIDDLE AD POSITION --><SCRIPT language=JavaScript> <!-- ...

WXSgt
06-29-10, 01:27 PM
little too lenient. maybe we should show him the phrase "corporal Punishment" came about.

Danny C Smith
06-29-10, 02:05 PM
little too lenient. maybe we should show him the phrase "corporal Punishment" came about.

I'm a Cpl.
Let me punish the maggot:evilgrin:

WXSgt
06-29-10, 02:58 PM
I do miss being a cpl but off to bigger and better things lol

FistFu68
06-29-10, 03:13 PM
:evilgrin: Wonder if that Fucing PUNK showed up at the VFW Post walking around with His hands in His pockets like the Pic.:mad: :thumbdown

jetdawgg
06-29-10, 03:40 PM
Too soft on this guy....I hope that someone Marine in the VA shows him the score:usmc:

spotts
06-29-10, 04:01 PM
I hope he has to empty bedpans at the VA hospital. The friend that sold him the DD214 should also be charged.

WXSgt
06-29-10, 04:08 PM
i didnt think about the friend but technically he just gave him the document. he falsified it himself

USNAviator
06-29-10, 04:28 PM
Was staying in AZ a few years ago. Kept running to an older gent. He always wore a Marine baseball cap red and with the "scrambled eggs " on the visor, you know the type. We struck up a conversation about service etc.

I'd run into this guy all over town. One days he comes up to me, takes off his cap and points to the "scrambled eggs" and tells he didn't want me to think he was trying to pass himself off as an officer. I told him the thought never entered my mind

Few days go by I ran into a buddy of his. He tells me his friend had a slight stroke. Then he goes on to tell me more about his friend.Seems this Marine was for real hero, Silver Star, Two Purple hearts. Saw action on Tarawa and Okinawa. With all that under his belt he was concerned I might have thought he was a phony. Amazing!!

The real ones never talk about it

hbharrison
06-29-10, 05:05 PM
It is the real phonies the Ilegals that have been running around wearing USMC ball caps making themselves out to be Marines. Guys like this one deserve what they get but those illegals deserve worse.

WXSgt
06-29-10, 05:06 PM
separate crimes in my book they should all burn for posing alone

Vandrel
06-29-10, 07:00 PM
**** that, they should have sentanced him to 3 years of CCU.....

Oh yeah, I forgot.... they did away with CCU long ago cause it was "mean"

SgtThrasher
06-29-10, 07:11 PM
Why where they so lenient on this creep?

Danny C Smith
06-30-10, 04:46 PM
I do miss being a cpl but off to bigger and better things lol

Good one! LOL.:thumbup:

USMCJohn
06-30-10, 10:36 PM
They should make him stand on a street corner everyday. He should carry a sign stating "I am a liar, a coward and a phony".

:flag:

AdirondackDog
07-01-10, 12:47 AM
I went on a snowboarding trip while on leave last winter and was unfortunate enough to get stuck on a chair lift with one of these losers. At first it was believeable until he started going on about himself, and how prestegious he was. To make a long story short, He was a 22 year old Capt., who went to Iraq twice and had a purple heart, he was in for 2 years. Everytime I tried to countradict him, he would make something else up. I needed all the dicipline in my body to sit there and just listen to his lies. Before I could stand up and rip his tongue out, I realized we were at the top. I couldnt get the smell of BS out of my clothes for weeks.

Vandrel
07-01-10, 07:20 AM
^ Should have asked him if he was assigned to cash sales when he get to TBS

The DUKE
07-01-10, 11:34 AM
Because were supposed to be a nation of laws, and the laws concerning this kind of affront say this is what you can do to the person who broke them and this is how far you can go with said punishment for breaking those laws, it's pretty simple really. Untill you get into things like, well lets say your a senator or something like that, then the law dosent matter cause your exempt, see how it works.
I agree this does seem a bit too easy off if you get my meaning. I wonder if the judge is or is not a veteran, what do you think?

Jack Schafer
07-02-10, 09:00 AM
When I hear a guy talking about his time in Nam, the first thing I ask is (what is Boom-Boom) Some say it"s the big artillary going off. I don't know anybody that was in Nam that don't know the answer. When we got off the plane in Danang, one of the first things we heard was (Hey Seabee, You Boom-boom?) I've even had them tell me that they were stationed in Hanoi. I let them know my opinion of them! The marines were the best friends we had, & still are. The phony ones need to be exposed.

thebiglaze3
07-02-10, 12:00 PM
This fake guy! The Title Marine is earned however if he wants to be treated as one then let’s throw him a Blanket Party!!!!!

thebiglaze3
07-02-10, 12:06 PM
Lets throw him a Blanket Party!!!!:flag:

USNAviator
07-02-10, 12:21 PM
Ocasio-Reyes isn't the only one. The following went to his grave before they caught him

Texas Revokes Late Senator’s Hero Status

July 02, 2010
El Paso Times <!-- Uncomment this when the Jive comments functionality is available -->

<!-- quick fix for IE6&7 render bug where duplicate word being added. hasLayout-related-->
EL PASO -- Charles Ferguson Herring, a former state senator and U.S. attorney, no longer will be proclaimed a war hero by the state of Texas.

All references to combat valor were stripped Thursday from Herring's online biography at the Texas State Cemetery. The action came after its officials received military records contradicting Herring's claims of heroism during World War II.

Herring said he received the Navy Cross, a decoration for valor second only to the Medal of Honor; three Purple Hearts, each indicating combat injuries; and a Bronze Star, although not for valor. The biography also stated Herring left the Navy as a lieutenant commander.

(http://www.*************/news/article/honored-texans-medal-claims-fraudulent.html)
The record shows that Herring received no awards for combat valor or for being wounded. It makes no mention of a Bronze Star for service in a war zone. And it shows he left the Navy Reserve as a lieutenant junior grade, two ranks below lieutenant commander, after 10 years of service.

advanced
07-02-10, 01:05 PM
Best I remember boom boom was 2 dollaire GI, #1 time.

ChuckH
07-02-10, 01:26 PM
Best I remember boom boom was 2 dollaire GI, #1 time.
Boom Boom LONG time......:p

thebiglaze3
07-02-10, 03:44 PM
JOE Love you long time! would this be olongapo Pi, where's that freaking Mojo!!!!! Let's meet up at Cal Jam!!!!!! Then On to Pattay beach! Tiger beer for every one!!!!!! :beer: