PDA

View Full Version : Juvenile Record

ZML
06-29-10, 04:49 AM
I need some help. All I want to do is sign the papers and earn the title of Marine. I went to the recruiter today to ask about my juvenile record and out of the four men there, none of them could...

ritter
06-29-10, 05:38 AM
AS far as I know, and this is from when I was working with some recruiters on RA, the tat is unwaiverable. The only way you will be able to join is if you get the tat removed.

TJR1070
06-29-10, 08:38 AM
Not only that but you would probably need a waiver for a felony conviction even if it was as a juvenile and the Marine Corps isn't accepting those waivers right now. Try the Army they are much more forgiving with the issues you have.

ZML
07-11-10, 01:50 AM
ok, its been a while since I've been on here, but I was just wondering if I were to join another branch.. say the navy for instance, would I be able to then switch over to the USMC. Meaning, would the Corps be more willing to accept me that way, or would it make no difference?

Sgt Leprechaun
07-11-10, 04:14 AM
No such thing as 'switching', UNTIL your enlistment in whichever branch you choose is complete. <br />
<br />
In other words, if you are willing to do a complete enlistment, THEN re-enlist into the Marine...