PDA

View Full Version : Started the Army Guard Process Today

echo3oscar1833
06-17-10, 04:36 PM
Well today was a interesting day for me. I decided to go ahead and give the Army National Guard a shot. Did the application process, all was good, I had been working on it for the past few hours. Nothing ever changes with the paperwork. Actually being prior service, and being divorced made for extra paperwork. Anyway got a schedule to retake the ASVAB, and three different possible appointments to head to MEP's. I suppose I'm going to have to go to an Army Forum, and ask questions about MEP's like the kiddies do here haha. Will be funny being prior service going to MEP's though, with a bunch of kids that have never served. I'm looking forward to this whole process, so far everything looks good. It looks like I'm going to have to get a couple of waivers though, one for a Tattoo, and the other for a Simple Medical thing that I was seperated from the Corps for. No biggie though the Medical thing is not a problem anymore, and the Tat, well its the Army Guard lol. I don't see either one being an issue. Wish me luck on my adventure guys, I am really looking forward to serving, and being in Uniform again even if it is Army Guard. Semper Fi:D

Wyoming
06-17-10, 04:55 PM
Maybe iffen you wear a uniform, some of them gals that have teased you into spanking your chicken when you get home all excited, may actually put out for you.

:banana:

Rocky C
06-17-10, 05:21 PM
Good Luck Ben!!!

Semper Fi,
Rocky