View Full Version : Marine accused of indecent liberties with 8-year-old

Phantom Blooper
06-17-10, 04:20 PM
Marine accused of indecent liberties with 8-year-old <br />
<br />
June 17, 2010 2:29 PM <br />
DAILY NEWS STAFF <br />
<br />
A Marine from New River Air Station has been accused of taking indecent liberties with a minor,...

WXSgt
06-17-10, 04:24 PM
A$$holes like this give a bad name to the rest of us decent Marines. see how they publish "A Marine" not "a person" or "a man" but "A Marine" and emphasis it all. If it were a private citizen would they have told his job and where he worked? stuff like this is part of the reason so many ppl hate us

hbharrison
06-17-10, 04:49 PM
I for one will wait until they have all the info if he is guilty then let him fry for it stopped judging a long time ago till all the facts come in and it can be proven.

WXSgt
06-17-10, 04:52 PM
of course Innocent until proven guilty" and i agree but this still hurts our image as Marines.

Zulu 36
06-17-10, 05:34 PM
Unfortunately, it happens.

In 1977, while I was at Camp Pendleton, one of the infantry companies held a company family picnic at San Onofre Beach. During the party, the company commander's 4-year old daughter went missing, so the officers and SNCOs started a search. A couple of SNCOs found the little girl down the beach and out of direct sight being molested by one of the company L/Cpls .

It took a couple of officers to pin the CO down, because he was ready to kill that SOB.

Needless to say, dipstick got a GCM and a free trip to Leavenworth.

hbharrison
06-17-10, 06:09 PM
I agree it will hurt the Corps I remember some of the things that went on after I came back from Nam 68 was not good dot to the point you did not want to wear anything saying Marine on it. We can only hope that it will not come to that again p*sses me off when c*rp like this happens.

Muztang11
06-17-10, 06:24 PM
Wait a minute...How did an 8 y/o get to spend "alone" time with a private in the Corps. No private I knew ever had enough time to be babysitting for extra cash...When My kids were/are not in my sight I know where they are and who they are with.This has to be either a money maker for the parents or the private was somehow related(family). I have no use for short-eyes as far as the story above about the LCpl and the 4 y/o,I would have drown the SOB in the water and reported an accident.