PDA

View Full Version : Must see video

mcvet57103
06-16-10, 08:56 PM
Got this e-mail from a friend, and thought it was so strong I had to share it. Feel free to copy, and paste it into an e-mail to friends of yours, SF

Subject: FW: A must See Video ... Ending is fabulous!

<TABLE class=ecxMsoNormalTable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=top><TABLE class=ecxMsoNormalTable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=top><TABLE class=ecxMsoNormalTable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=top>This has nothing to do with politics, it's not for democrats and not for republicans\ it is for Americans!!!
<TABLE style="WIDTH: 666px" class=ecxMsoNormalTable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 1.5pt; PADDING-LEFT: 1.5pt; WIDTH: 662px; PADDING-RIGHT: 1.5pt; PADDING-TOP: 1.5pt" width="100%">Hoo-Rah!....
A must See Video ... Ending is fabulous!
I am now passing this on for you to watch.
Its not enjoyable, it is riveting!
When you are done pass it on too, I think it’s important...
If you are a vet, I say, Welcome home brother.
Justclick on the line below and have your speaker on!

http://www.nragive.com/ringoffreedom/index.HTML (http://www.nragive.com/ringoffreedom/index.HTML)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Quinbo
06-16-10, 09:10 PM
Thanks for the link. Very moving.

usmc3521
06-16-10, 09:17 PM
thats was GTG. Outstanding

echo3oscar1833
06-17-10, 01:15 AM
Awesome!! :iwo:

hbharrison
06-17-10, 02:20 AM
OK you got to me my d*mn eyes are leeken again man got to get these alergies taken care of. Thanks Brother Awsome:thumbup::thumbup:

TJR1070
06-17-10, 07:43 AM
Gotta love Col. North, OOHRAH!