PDA

View Full Version : tattoo waiver on its way up!!!!!!!!

usmc3521
06-16-10, 05:17 PM
My psr let me know that he got my endorsement and sent my tattoo waiver off today! Once that comes back he sends out the "out over 3 year" waiver. Once that comes back he types up my re enlistment and I choose where I want to take my oath. OOO RAH!

Rocky C
06-16-10, 05:45 PM
Your almost done Kris!!!
Long Road Back Brother!!!

Semper Fi,
Rocky

usmc3521
06-16-10, 05:58 PM
hell yes!!! Its been a long time coming! I have to shop for some uniforms! Im gonna try and post up my co endorsement but Im not sure how

ritter
06-16-10, 06:02 PM
You rate an initial issue of uniforms, so I wouldn't go out and buy everything. You just need to get up with the supply guy at your unit once you are in.

Gunner 0313
06-16-10, 06:56 PM
:flag:YUT ! Way to go Killa !

usmc3521
06-16-10, 07:22 PM
ritter thats what my PSR said, but the Sgt Maj wasnt sure. we are going to charleston sc for vaca july 12-17th and he suggested that I stop by PI and get some. I guess you can buy the digis cheap because of all the recruits that are dropped they end up selling th camies cheap.

He called the desert ones marpats or some trash? When I was in it was woodlands

ritter
06-16-10, 07:34 PM
You do, I did.

USMCM38A1
06-16-10, 08:54 PM
Yes they call it recruit quarter sales it is Marines that were dropped or lost or gained wieght so they got a final reissue on uniforms before leaving boot camp.yes they are cheap compared to whats out there.Congratulations glad to hear you are realizing your dream.Semper Fi Marine

hussaf
06-16-10, 09:00 PM
Its been over ten years...but I remember name brand razors at PI being super cheap...hit those bad boys up.

echo3oscar1833
06-16-10, 09:58 PM
Congrats brother, I wish I could get a boatspace with you man. Unfortunatly I'm a broke dick Marine, thats why I got out in 2003. All is good though man, glad to see you get your 2nd shot brother. Semper Fi!!! :beer:

MintusMaximus
06-16-10, 11:45 PM
ritter thats what my PSR said, but the Sgt Maj wasnt sure. we are going to charleston sc for vaca july 12-17th and he suggested that I stop by PI and get some. I guess you can buy the digis cheap because of all the recruits that are dropped they end up selling th camies cheap.

He called the desert ones marpats or some trash? When I was in it was woodlands

Marpat = Marine Pattern ...it's the USMC distinguished digital design.

You ahve Desert Marpat and Woodland Marpat ... aka "Deserts" and "Woodlands" ... same jargon I'm sure.

Anyways I don't think I've ever been to a supply shp that issues uniforms lol ...We have to buy ours from the Cash Sales or PX.

Welcome back brother hope to see you out in the fleet. ;)w

usmc3521
06-17-10, 08:21 AM
thank you Marines!! As always Ill keep you all abreast of my situation. Once the waivers come back then my PSR typed up my re enlistment. Ill get some good photos for when I take the oath again!

Excho3 why cant you re up?

usmc3521
06-17-10, 08:22 AM
oops sorry Echo!