PDA

View Full Version : WMarine

Sgt9Sgt
06-15-10, 07:04 AM
Go ahead and boot me, I just registered so I could say this anyway.

WMarine, blah blahblah blah blah

Other wise, i expect you to be at parade rest right now, as a Sgt is talking to you.

Do (blahblahblahblahblah)

so STFU. blah blah blah blah.

Sgt Leprechaun comment: Edited for clarity. Someone had their panties in a wad. Said panties were unwadded and extracted via the Black helicopters. Along with said boot Sgt (allegedly).

Let this be a lesson on how NOT to act.

Note the title of this FORUM, right above our brain housing groups, here:

"Remember to be courteous and respectful."

Rocky C
06-15-10, 07:06 AM
I can here the Black Helicopters now..........

Vandrel
06-15-10, 07:16 AM
http://www.ohsnap.ca/img/thumbnails/oh-snap.jpg

USNAviator
06-15-10, 07:19 AM
WMarine has many friends here and I'm one of them. Free country, your opinion but you are being incredibly disrespectful not only to a fellow Marine but to a woman as well

I can hear them as well Rocky, not far off

Lisa 23
06-15-10, 07:33 AM
Yes, there is a reason I served one year......I broke my ankle and had complications from it, so I got out. Satisfied. Sorry I don't meet "your" standards on being a Marine. I went through boot camp and EARNED my Eagle Globe and Anchor just like every Marine before me.

You have anything else to say to me, take it up PM, not on the boards.

Phantom Blooper
06-15-10, 07:45 AM
Your opinion was duly noted....but rest assured nobody gives a shiat what you think Sergeant!

It's too early to foking with you!:evilgrin:

Sgt9Sgt
06-15-10, 07:48 AM
Haha all is good in the hood Phantom Blooper. My opinion is my opinion, even if I share it with a lot of other people.

Marine84
06-15-10, 07:52 AM
I have silkies with more TIS than you had.

Silkies?!?!?! You male or female? Can't tell by your profile there buttercup.

Lisa - it amazes me how these young ones come in here and call somebody out and don't want to tell you who they are. Since this one has "silkies" with more TIS than you, I'll assume it's a b!tch and she just doesn't have the balls.

Sgt9Sgt
06-15-10, 07:53 AM
Male brother, silkies kick ass as boxers. BTW, I've already received 3 private messages thanking me for saying this. :)

Phantom Blooper
06-15-10, 07:53 AM
They have been called....:evilgrin:

Ed Palmer
06-15-10, 07:54 AM
...and that is exactly why that I don't care if I violate the rules and/or get booted. There are much better USMC forums out there and where I can say what I want.
Oh noooooo I didn't follow the rules. Did I make the PFC mad?

On your way out, Dont let the door
hit you where the Good Lord split you.

Leprechaun edit for clarity. "Don't go away mad...just go away".

Sgt9Sgt
06-15-10, 07:55 AM
Ohhhhh nooooooooo

Rocky C
06-15-10, 07:55 AM
Incoming...........

Lisa 23
06-15-10, 07:57 AM
Sgt (in 3 years - 2007 to present) whoever you are, say what you want, you're not worth getting in trouble over.
Oh, and you'll be suprised on what other forums I belong to.

Sgt9Sgt
06-15-10, 07:59 AM
3 years is correct, meritoriusly I might add. And i owe a large part of it to speaking my mind and saying what others don't want to

Career tip: Check out the "Spelling for Marines" MCI.

You might also take a glance at the NCO Handbook under "Leadership".

grissom
06-15-10, 08:00 AM
Ssgt Blooper when you say that nobody cares about what Sgt9Sgt said on this site, I dont think thats true.

Lisa 23
06-15-10, 08:02 AM
Thanks to all my fellow Marines and friends for standing beside me here......it's greatly appreciated! :thumbup:

Marine84
06-15-10, 08:03 AM
Male brother, silkies kick ass as boxers. BTW, I've already received 3 private messages thanking me for saying this. :)

I'm a Sister - LOL!

And I don't know who told you silkies kick ass as boxers but, it means you have a little bit of female in you. ALL women around here know that boxer/briefs kick ass! Not none of that prissy $h!T.

Mistybluelady
06-15-10, 08:08 AM
hmmmmm. 84 you need to read GQ.... men in silk boxers are just fine ...........

Sgt9Sgt
06-15-10, 08:10 AM
I'm a Sister - LOL!

And I don't know who told you silkies kick ass as boxers but, it means you have a little bit of female in you. ALL women around here know that boxer/briefs kick ass! Not none of that prissy $h!T.

well apparently you've never been in iraq or afghanistan...or anywhere else. you'll do what it takes to stay comfortable and accomplish the mission. can't say i really cared (or care) if its "feminine" to wear silkies as boxers

tdrt
06-15-10, 08:11 AM
hmmmmm. 84 you need to read GQ.... men in silk boxers are just fine ...........

oh ya...or out of them....

SGTMunson
06-15-10, 08:13 AM
Let's see... 1976 - 1984

Nope, no wars there. I guess I don't rate either then.

What site am I allowed on then Sgt9Sgt (http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/member.php?u=74901) where I'll be welcomed as a Marine?

Sgt9Sgt
06-15-10, 08:18 AM
Let's see... 1976 - 1984

Nope, no wars there. I guess I don't rate either then.

What site am I allowed on then Sgt9Sgt (http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/member.php?u=74901) where I'll be welcomed as a Marine?

hey now, you're taking me out of context here. no one said you don't rate, i'm just saying that i wore what helped me stay comfortable, mobile, and somewhat cool.

and wherever you feel welcome is your own thing. personally, i've always liked the Marine Corps Times forum and Terminal Lance forum. in my opinion, a forum is where you can speak your mind, and disregard rank, MOS, customs and courtesies, etc. those are all good, important things, but not in a open forum where opinions matter. as a leader of Marines, i get on there to see what Marines REALLY have to say, when they're not trying to mind their Ps and Qs around higher ups. i find it makes me a better leader in helping me understand what they are feeling

Sgt Leprechaun
06-15-10, 08:22 AM
The Leprechaun driven black helos have extracted said dumbazz for multiple reasons, not the least of which is being a dork.

You may now STAND AT ATTENTION FOREVER, BOOT.

Meritorious Sgt in 3 years back in the day usually meant someones nose was so far up the old mans azz that if he ever stopped, said Marine would disappear.

Pfffffffffffffft.

Rocky C
06-15-10, 08:24 AM
The Leprechaun driven black helos have extracted said dumbazz for multiple reasons, not the least of which is being a dork.

Nice Extraction Jason :thumbup::D

Semper Fi,
Rocky

ecfree
06-15-10, 08:26 AM
Black helos just went over head.........
This guy remind's me of another punk that got the boot off....:evilgrin:
Sig em................:mad:

Phantom Blooper
06-15-10, 08:27 AM
Ssgt Blooper when you say that nobody cares about what Sgt9Sgt said on this site, I dont think thats true.

Everybody has opinions....whether true or imagined.

To come to a site and start shiat....first thing in the morning was uncalled for and unbecoming of a NCO....

If he or anyone else has a problem in someone how they behave should have been taken to PM.:evilgrin:

Sgt Leprechaun
06-15-10, 08:29 AM
He can now give someone else the benefit of his leadership skills, perhaps on a paintball forum or some such.

Waaaaay too early in the AM for this sorta crap.

I grow weary.

Rocky C
06-15-10, 08:31 AM
He can now give someone else the benefit of his leadership skills, perhaps on a paintball forum or some such.

I grow weary.

:D

Vandrel
06-15-10, 10:22 AM
personally, i've always liked the Marine Corps Times forum and Terminal Lance forum. in my opinion, a forum is where you can speak your mind, and disregard rank, MOS, customs and courtesies, etc. those are all good, important things, but not in a open forum where opinions matter.

as a leader of Marines, i get on there to see what Marines REALLY have to say, when they're not trying to mind their Ps and Qs around higher ups. i find it makes me a better leader in helping me understand what they are feeling

And I suppose you think it makes you a better leader for you as a Sgt to be hanging around on the "Terminal Lance" forum? I remember of times when I was a Lance and NO ONE on the E-3 below level wanted to even be in the same area as our Sgt's let alone our NCO's.

NCO's that hang around with Non-NCO's are still trying to break the friendship barrier.

A little advice, stick with Marines that are on your level or higher. Anything lower will not be in your best interest as a leader.

linda1945
06-15-10, 10:37 AM
Thanks to all my fellow Marines and friends for standing beside me here......it's greatly appreciated! :thumbup:

Sister I am standing beside you 100%!
Semper Fi
Lin

montana
06-15-10, 10:42 AM
uhhhh...ohhhh meeee oooo myyyy....splanes why my nose has always been a deep rich brown color....

WMarine....peace sister

linda1945
06-15-10, 10:53 AM

Lisa,
Where is his/her profile? He/she hasn't even finished filling it out!
Semper Fi
Lin

ameriken
06-15-10, 11:00 AM

I grow weary.

Way to go Lep. :banana:

Wyoming
06-15-10, 11:03 AM
****ing time difference here in Burka Land.

Missed another one.

Lisa 23
06-15-10, 11:05 AM
Lisa,
Where is his/her profile? He/she hasn't even finished filling it out!
Semper Fi
Lin

His profile was filled out, but since Sgt Leprechaun extracted him, that info disappears.

Lisa 23
06-15-10, 11:06 AM
Thanks again...and SEMPER FI to all my fellow Marines!

Obviously, he has a problem with me,....oh well, you'll have this.
All I ask is that we let this subject go and move on. Whoever this Marine was, isn't worth ANYBODY getting into trouble over or banned.

echo3oscar1833
06-15-10, 11:08 AM
And I suppose you think it makes you a better leader for you as a Sgt to be hanging around on the "Terminal Lance" forum? I remember of times when I was a Lance and NO ONE on the E-3 below level wanted to even be in the same area as our Sgt's let alone our NCO's.

NCO's that hang around with Non-NCO's are still trying to break the friendship barrier.

A little advice, stick with Marines that are on your level or higher. Anything lower will not be in your best interest as a leader.

:thumbup:

Marine1955
06-15-10, 11:11 AM
Chit I missed all the fun !!!!
What the hell !! Oh Well ,better that way.

Sgt Leprechaun
06-15-10, 11:12 AM
I've left this one open for instructional purposes. That, and to show that if you just wander in, disregard OUR rules, and act like a punk, you not only get perm. extracted via black helicopter flown by the Leprechuan minions, but I will see to it you are embarrassed and dogpiled.

Just that simple.

Marine1955
06-15-10, 11:15 AM
I've left this one open for instructional purposes. That, and to show that if you just wander in, disregard OUR rules, and act like a punk, you not only get perm. extracted via black helicopter flown by the Leprechuan minions, but I will see to it you are embarrassed and dogpiled.

Just that simple.

ooohhhraaaaa

awbrown1462
06-15-10, 11:19 AM
Note to self "dont say bad things about WMarine and watch out for black helicopters"

Sgt Leprechaun
06-15-10, 11:22 AM
LOL....I would have done the same thing for ANY of you if someone started an 'attack' thread.

Black helos only get summoned for the highly stoopid.

Lisa 23
06-15-10, 11:32 AM
Note to self "dont say bad things about WMarine and watch out for black helicopters"

It's not the point of someone saying bad things about me, that's not a problem, no biggie...... it's about someone joining for the sole purpose of attacking someone, whether it be me or another Marine.
This person was "supposedly" a Sgt of Marines, in 3 years I might add, and showed a lack of leadership traits on his part by doing what he did.

Please, all I ask is if anyone has a problem with me and has anything to say, send me a PM. I sure as heck do not want to get banned for defending myself in a open forum.

SEMPER FI! :usmc:

doc h fmf
06-15-10, 12:01 PM
Lisa Dont Worry About An Ignorant Person You Run A Good Forum And I Am Behind You All The Way. We See How Smart Sarge Is He Didnt Know How To Fill Out The Info Part.

Semper Fi My Sister

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

awbrown1462
06-15-10, 12:02 PM
I have never had a problem with you WMarine and if I did I would let you know before I would anyone else

SGTBrentG
06-15-10, 12:02 PM
At least now I have a full understanding of why my nose has been discolored for years.

montana
06-15-10, 12:04 PM
uhhh that was sorta my line SGTBrentG lol

SGTBrentG
06-15-10, 12:07 PM
uhhh that was sorta my line SGTBrentG lol

My apologies....wasn't trying to steal your line. I must have went right past it.

AAV Crewchief
06-15-10, 12:12 PM

I'm sure you are for repeal of DADT too, huh?

AAV Crewchief
06-15-10, 12:13 PM
This person was "supposedly" a Sgt of Marines, in 3 years I might add, and showed a lack of leadership traits on his part by doing what he did.

:usmc:

HA, I've got more time deployed than he does in the Corps.

echo3oscar1833
06-15-10, 12:14 PM
I've came to a conclusion about this site a while back. First there are alot of good Marines on here, and I like your conversations. Second you get alot of people that come on here that are so full of themselves, and there accomplishments, and don't care what anyone else has done. Those are the ones that feel the need to thump there chest, and tell everyone else they don't rate to say anything. I respect all veterans wartime or peacetime, don't come on here expecting respect, because you think you know more. You have to earn my respect, thats the bottom line. Thats my rant :D:D

Zulu 36
06-15-10, 12:36 PM

Meritorious Sgt in 3 years back in the day usually meant someones nose was so far up the old mans azz that if he ever stopped, said Marine would disappear.

Pfffffffffffffft.

Now, be nice Lep. I made Sergeant in 25-months TIS. PFC & Cpl were meritorious. :D

I'm on your side in this, Lisa.

Wyoming
06-15-10, 12:53 PM
I've came to a conclusion about this site a while back. First there are alot of good Marines on here, and I like your conversations. Second you get alot of people that come on here that are so full of themselves, and there accomplishments, and don't care what anyone else has done. Those are the ones that feel the need to thump there chest, and tell everyone else they don't rate to say anything. I respect all veterans wartime or peacetime, don't come on here expecting respect, because you think you know more. You have to earn my respect, thats the bottom line. Thats my rant :D:D

You got that **** right Ben.

DocGreek
06-15-10, 12:56 PM
:D....LISA, sorry I missed all this FUN!! Maybe he's really ACHPED!!.....NOT! "WE'VE" got your back, SIS!.....:D

Old Marine
06-15-10, 01:02 PM
AW crap Lep, I had tha pop corn on and was going to settle in and enjoy this and you went and locked the guy up. Oh well, maybe again some other time.

Vandrel
06-15-10, 01:07 PM
HA, I've got more time deployed than he does in the Corps.

Ah yes, I do believe I have more sea service deployment ribbons then he has years in :D

****s crazy these days

WXSgt
06-15-10, 01:08 PM
Ah yes, I do believe I have more sea service deployment ribbons then he has years in :D
same here

hbharrison
06-15-10, 01:18 PM
Lisa just keep doing what do and as you said you have earned to be called a United States Marine and no one has the right to tell you different, Got it, Good now kick some b*tt.:thumbup::thumbup:

Lisa 23
06-15-10, 02:17 PM
You guys are simply THE BEST...Love ya all!

Beer is on me.....
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/wmarineluvstaylor/Patriotic/USMCbeerkeg.jpg

Big Jim
06-15-10, 03:39 PM
DAMN.....I GO AWAY FOR A FEW DAYS AND ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE.....!! Oh well....(sheaths razor-sharp K-BAR).....next time, Lisa....leave him to me...!!!!! You just keep on doing the right thing, Marine...!!!
:evilgrin::thumbup:

gungygal48
06-15-10, 03:50 PM
Is everyone really in an uproar over what Sgt9Sgt said? I honestly don't see it in what is visible in this thread - can someone help me understand. Seems like alot of to do about nothing.

LandsNGrooves
06-15-10, 04:06 PM
what ever you guys do in the future, know that silkies are awesome, and shouldnt be spoken about in such harsh tones.

WXSgt
06-15-10, 04:16 PM
what ever you guys do in the future, know that silkies are awesome, and shouldnt be spoken about in such harsh tones.

lol @ Lands

firedog974
06-15-10, 04:29 PM
I missed all the fun!

Lisa 23
06-15-10, 04:44 PM
Is everyone really in an uproar over what Sgt9Sgt said? I honestly don't see it in what is visible in this thread - can someone help me understand. Seems like alot of to do about nothing.

Most of what was said by Sgt9Sgt, has been edited by a mod, Sgt Leprechaun.

redman1
06-15-10, 04:48 PM
I wish I could say I missed something but I never like seeing one of my friends and Marines disrespected.
Marine84 I'm sorry I wasn't here before now to stand up for you
You are a Marine and my friend, keep doing what your doing
Semper Fi Redman

Lisa 23
06-15-10, 04:55 PM
Redman1, just to let you know....this Sgt9Sgt was attacking me, not Marine84.

redman1
06-15-10, 05:13 PM
Yea I know I was thinking about you and my fingers typed something else. What I said is still the same and I'm sorry for the mix-up
Sometimes my fingers and my brain don't work together
Sorry
Semper Fi Redman

Zulu 36
06-15-10, 05:13 PM
Everybody gets a turn as the punching bag. Sgt9Sgt thought it was Lisa's turn today.

Thought wrong. He found out it was actually his turn. :beer:

gungygal48
06-15-10, 05:15 PM
well that really clears things up for me, thanks... Maybe I just did too many years to care. Semper Fi do or die, yut, yut and all that stuff.

Lisa 23
06-15-10, 05:44 PM
Yea I know I was thinking about you and my fingers typed something else. What I said is still the same and I'm sorry for the mix-up
Sometimes my fingers and my brain don't work together
Sorry
Semper Fi Redman

No problem! :thumbup:

Rocky C
06-15-10, 05:47 PM
Lisa See Evening Zephyr.
There is a Message for you there from Buddy and I made a Funny :)

Sgt Leprechaun
06-15-10, 05:55 PM
This one has now run it's course.

Thanks to all who assisted and helped.

Semper Fi.