View Full Version : Lateral move question

06-11-10, 06:48 AM
I'm 1391 Bulk Fuel Specialist and I hit my 2 year mark in couple of months. I was hoping to lat move into 1371 Combat Engineer because thats what I wanted before I enlisted. I heard that I can lat move after 2 years in service. Is that true and if its true will it be likely that I can move into Combat Engineer??? I really want to be a combat engineer

06-11-10, 08:53 AM
Yes, you can lateral move to that MOS, but it has to be open, which I don't believe it is now. They open back up again the start of the fiscal year. You will have to extend your contract to do that though. Their have been plenty of topics on this before.