PDA

View Full Version : + Trip: not back in 3 weeks send the search party

egbutler1
06-10-10, 02:28 AM
Alright Marines I'm leaving for the mountains for days upon days to go climb high high up into the sky for the first good Altitude summit of the year, leaving the 19th should be back no later than 10 days pending on the snow pack which is going to limit my movement since I'm land naving the 22 miles into the park. Pictures will follow. So if you all don't hear back from me w/ in like 3 weeks after the 19th send the search parties. Also Poolee Gold (MrGoldCal) is partaking in this adventure for training reasons. By the time we are done he will know land nav and be leaps and bounds beyond all other poolees, recruits, **** even most Marines for that matter. Wish us luck. Semper Fidelis! :evilgrin:

echo3oscar1833
06-10-10, 11:10 AM
Best of luck brother, if your not back in three weeks. I'll be busting out my pack, and snow gear and coming and finding you myself. Sounds like fun!! :beer::D

egbutler1
06-11-10, 09:44 PM
Best of luck brother, if your not back in three weeks. I'll be busting out my pack, and snow gear and coming and finding you myself. Sounds like fun!! :beer::D

****in' a at least one Marine is down haha

egbutler1
06-28-10, 06:49 PM
Back killers!

echo3oscar1833
06-29-10, 11:48 PM
outstanding how did the trip go bro:marine:

egbutler1
06-30-10, 02:41 AM
Good didn't forget a damn thing bout land nav. Good training. Sucked a little wind up at altitude cause im not in tip top shape no more. Got sick but other than that good times.