PDA

View Full Version : Help - opinions needed

HeroBlankets
06-05-10, 01:26 PM
Please tell me whether you think this blanket design would appeal to past and present Marines. I can't afford a financial misstep. Thanks, your help and input is very much appreciated.

Lisa 23
06-05-10, 01:30 PM
First, you're posting in the wrong forum. Open Squad Bay is for Marines only.
And how about filling out all of your profile so the Marines who are going to answer your questions know who they are talking to.

HeroBlankets
06-05-10, 02:35 PM
Sorry, I'm new here and haven't learned my way around the site. My apologies. Just looking for some help and to get to know some folks.

Rocky C
06-06-10, 05:52 PM
Please tell me whether you think this blanket design would appeal to past and present Marines. I can't afford a financial misstep. Thanks, your help and input is very much appreciated.

I Like it.
Before you take a Financial Misstep you might want to take a look at the Blankets offered at grunt.com.

Good Luck to you with your Future business and tell your Son I said "Semper Fi"

Rocky :flag:

clansman5
06-07-10, 06:49 AM
I love it!

Reddog48
06-08-10, 08:42 AM
I like the idea. I don't like how the dog covers the EGA. Something bothers me about that.

Marine84
06-08-10, 06:23 PM
It's a cool design if you're a male.

SlingerDun
06-08-10, 07:42 PM
Yeah a little too much dog, and it's not wearing a lid

SlingerDun
06-08-10, 07:49 PM
Yesterday afternoon i passed at least 15 dogs while hiking up to a secluded butte. Laid back at the summit, pulled my boots off and saw a pair of Baldies floating the thermals, t'was much more inspiring than any of the those dogshttp://www.leatherneck.com/forums/images/icons/icon10.gif