PDA

View Full Version : lateral move to Combat Camera

REMUSMC
06-03-10, 08:12 PM
I just hit my one year mark and I'm not really liking my MOS to much so I'm considering lateral moving to Combat Camera. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how that perticluar MOS works, how the training for it is; but I think the biggest thing I need to know is do the people with this MOS think that it will help me for when I'm out of the marine corps and going collage for digital photography.

USNAviator
06-03-10, 08:19 PM
I just hit my one year mark and I'm not really liking my MOS to much so I'm considering lateral moving to Combat Camera. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how that perticluar MOS works, how the training for it is; but I think the biggest thing I need to know is do the people with this MOS think that it will help me for when I'm out of the marine corps and going collage for digital photography.

Please kindly fill in your profile and should you ever get to go to college for digital photography, I'm sure you'll put together a beautiful "collage";)

REMUSMC
06-03-10, 08:27 PM
college* -cough cough-

USNAviator
06-03-10, 08:29 PM
college* -cough cough-

No harm, no foul :thumbup:

firedog974
06-03-10, 08:29 PM

UMMM yeah. Do the words JJDIDTIEBUCKLE mean anything to you?
What was your plt #, training battalion, and big gear locker number?

REMUSMC
06-03-10, 08:39 PM
dont mean to sound rude or disrespectful but i could really care less about how my profile is filled out, i'm cerious about learning more about ComCam sgt.

firedog974
06-03-10, 08:42 PM
dont mean to sound rude or disrespectful but i could really care less about how my profile is filled out, i'm cerious about learning more about ComCam sgt.

It was a few, very simple questions.

AAV Crewchief
06-03-10, 08:43 PM

I do mean to sound RUDE and DISRESPECTFUL so fill out the damn profile like it says in the terms of service. If you can't fill it out then you must be a poser and that will get you nothing but disrespect from all of the Marines on the forum and probably a banning from the owner. Follow orders son.

usmc3521
06-03-10, 08:45 PM
what the F???? Are all you west coast turds this nasty???

REMUSMC
06-03-10, 08:45 PM
i honestly dont remeber i was in 4 different platoons.

firedog974
06-03-10, 08:47 PM
i honestly dont remeber i was in 4 different platoons.

Are you telling me you don't remember your big gear locker number??? That stays the same no matter what plt you are in!

usmc3521
06-03-10, 08:49 PM
4 diff platoons? I dont care if you went unk on the range, then got hurt and sent to mrp you would remember all of your platoons.

So what platoon did you graduate with and who were your DI'S? If you want to be frickin nasty do it somewhere else.

REMUSMC
06-03-10, 08:49 PM
I do mean to sound RUDE and DISRESPECTFUL so fill out the damn profile like it says in the terms of service. If you can't fill it out then you must be a poser and that will get you nothing but disrespect from all of the Marines on the forum and probably a banning from the owner. Follow orders son.

Sorry, I didn't know that it was in the terms of service. I was in boot for five mounts and was in four platoons. boot sucked for me so i just try to put all the trash behind me....

usmc3521
06-03-10, 08:51 PM
Are you telling me you don't remember your big gear locker number??? That stays the same no matter what plt you are in!

haha what the eff is a big gear locker number bro! We just had a big gear locker and a small gear locker. I got locked in my big gear locker because I was laughing lol

Quinbo
06-03-10, 08:59 PM
It was the whiskey locker where the heavy took you for wall to wall counseling. I think it was #1?

firedog974
06-03-10, 08:59 PM
haha what the eff is a big gear locker number bro! We just had a big gear locker and a small gear locker. I got locked in my big gear locker because I was laughing lol

Damn it man!!!!! A big gear locker number is a number used to find posers. Since you screwed that up, I guess I will have to call this poser out the old fashioned way. Jose Moralez.....WFT makes you think you can post as a Marine and get away with it. You do not rate the title, so do not try to claim it. March you poolie-wannabe ass out of here.

Lisa 23
06-03-10, 09:00 PM
I don't care how many platoons you were in in boot camp, everyone remembers their platoon number.
You do have a platoon photo from boot camp that has your platoon # and date you graduated and your graduation book with the date and platoon # on it, don't you?

firedog974
06-03-10, 09:00 PM
For the mods who come along...please delete this jackazz's profile and ban his azz.

He works for 12 Mar Div Suppor Motor T Op.

Need I say more?????

usmc3521
06-03-10, 09:03 PM
lmao sorry!! I wasnt sure if it was some goofy west coast thing or not!!

This turd smells like a poser to me. The whole"i was in too many platoons to remember" blew it lol

REMUSMC
4 diff platoons? I dont care if you went unk on the range, then got hurt and sent to mrp you would remember all of your platoons.

So what platoon did you graduate with and who were your DI'S? If you want to be frickin nasty do it somewhere else.

I didn't unk i got dropped to MRP beacuse I was doing the O course and i went last beacuse i was first sqd leader so i had to race the guide and had pneumonia, we got to the rope and my arms gave out and i hit the deck and had to go to medical they had xrays and found that i had dobble pneumonia or something like that. took two mounts to recover.

Bravo 1070?
SDI: SSGT Guadluardo
DI: SSGT (i think it was tompson)
DI: SGT....

Delta ...stand by on these i can conferm them from the yearbook deal i got when i graduated.
SDI: SSGT
DI: SGT
DI SGT

Hotel 2162?
SDI: SSgt
DI sgt
DI sgt
DI sgt

If you gentelmen think i'm poseing as a marine I have a facebook when plenty to back my story up.

Lisa 23
<DT class=shade>First Name </DT><DD>Ezra <DT class=shade>Last Name <DD>McDonough <DT class=shade>Rank <DD>E-2 <DT class=shade>Do you own a business? <DD>No <DT class=shade>Where did you attend bootcamp? <DD>MCRD San Diego <DT class=shade>What date did you graduate bootcamp? <DD>MCRD <DT class=shade>Duty Stations <DD>12 Mar Div Suppor Motor T Op. <DT class=shade>Year Entered Marine corps <DD>2008 <DT class=shade>Year Exited Marine Corps <DD>Still in Service </DD>

firedog974
06-03-10, 09:05 PM
I didn't unk i got dropped to MRP beacuse I was doing the O course and i went last beacuse i was first sqd leader so i had to race the guide and had pneumonia, we got to the rope and my arms gave out and i hit the deck and had to go to medical they had xrays and found that i had dobble pneumonia or something like that. took two mounts to recover.

Bravo 1070?
SDI: SSGT Guadluardo
DI: SSGT (i think it was tompson)
DI: SGT....

Delta ...stand by on these i can conferm them from the yearbook deal i got when i graduated.
SDI: SSGT
DI SGT

Hotel 2162?
SDI: SSgt
DI sgt
DI sgt
DI sgt

If you gentelmen think i'm poseing as a marine I have a facebook when plenty to back my story up.

**** facebook. Your story does not add up. WHAT unit are you with again?????

REMUSMC
06-03-10, 09:05 PM
I don't care how many platoons you were in in boot camp, everyone remembers their platoon number.
You do have a platoon photo from boot camp that has your platoon # and date you graduated and your graduation book with the date and platoon # on it, don't you?

yes ma'am thats what i mentioned in my post above.

Lisa 23
06-03-10, 09:06 PM
Where you stationed at now, and like Firedog said, what unit are you with?

REMUSMC
06-03-10, 09:07 PM
how are my stories not matching up sgt? 12thMar Div Support Platoon Motor T Operator

REMUSMC
06-03-10, 09:09 PM
Where you stationed at now, and like Firedog said, what unit are you with?

Camp Hansion, Japan ma'am

usmc3521
are you 12? where the Frick did you learn to spell. Nobody is perfect but damn son!

firedog974
how are my stories not matching up sgt? 12thMar Div Support Platoon Motor T Operator

Where are you stationed Jose?

firedog974
06-03-10, 09:11 PM
And again, does JJDIDTIEBUCKLE mean anything to you?

usmc3521
06-03-10, 09:11 PM
so what is your MOS(number please) and humor me where was operator school at

Quinbo
06-03-10, 09:12 PM
Is camp hansion right across the road from camp kawasaki>?

firedog974
06-03-10, 09:12 PM
Are you with 1/12 or 3/12??

Lisa 23
06-03-10, 09:13 PM
are you 12? where the Frick did you learn to spell. Nobody is perfect but damn son!

:thumbup:

REMUSMC, you're supposedly in the Marine Corps for 2 years, and you're an E-2.

REMUSMC
Where are you stationed Jose?

Camp Hansion, Japan MCB

usmc3521
how about BASH MARK H?

firedog974
06-03-10, 09:14 PM
How about LMGAS???????

REMUSMC
06-03-10, 09:14 PM

i think thats in north oki. No its across the road from kin town.

usmc3521
06-03-10, 09:16 PM
capable of firing single shot or 3 round burst due to the use of a selector lever............hahaha its rolling off my tongue now lol

REMUSMC
:thumbup:

REMUSMC, you're supposedly in the Marine Corps for 2 years, and you're an E-2.

no ma'am in my first post i said i just reached my one year mark.. or I am about to each my one year mark.

firedog974
Camp Hansion, Japan MCB

Your name is not Jose in your profile, so why would you respond to my question?????
http://coto2.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/dr-evil2.jpg

REMUSMC
06-03-10, 09:17 PM
you really want me to answer your dittys? haha

usmc3521
06-03-10, 09:18 PM
come on poser, you have to atleast know where you went to motor t school (operator) what was you MOS code again??

Lisa 23
06-03-10, 09:18 PM
no ma'am in my first post i said i just reached my one year mark.. or I am about to each my one year mark.

About REMUSMC
<DL class="list_no_decoration profilefield_list"><DT class=shade>First Name <DD>Ezra <DT class=shade>Last Name <DD>McDonough <DT class=shade>Rank <DD>E-2 <DT class=shade>Do you own a business? <DD>No <DT class=shade>Where did you attend bootcamp? <DD>MCRD San Diego <DT class=shade>What date did you graduate bootcamp? <DD>MCRD <DT class=shade>Duty Stations <DD>12 Mar Div Suppor Motor T Op. <DT class=shade>Year Entered Marine Corps <DD>2008 <DT class=shade>Year Exited Marine Corps <DD>Still in Service </DD></DL>OK, you entered the Marine Corps in 2008, and it's now 2010.......hmmmm, last I knew, that makes it 2 years......and you're and E-2.

firedog974
06-03-10, 09:19 PM
you really want me to answer your dittys? haha

Yes....and while we are at it, tell me exactly what you did (in detail) the first week of kp.

usmc3521
06-03-10, 09:21 PM
hahahahah he must have entered on a leap year.

Remeber Jose or "poser" you cant polish a turd, it only smears...........

REMUSMC
06-03-10, 09:21 PM
My MOL says i've been in from 2008 so thats what i go by

3531 Op goes to Ft Leonard Wood, MO

REMUSMC
06-03-10, 09:22 PM
hahahahah he must have entered on a leap year.

Remeber Jose or "poser" you cant polish a turd, it only smears...........

but if you frezze it and i froze my ass of at ft leonardwood, then yeah you can polish it.

Quinbo
06-03-10, 09:23 PM
Dang now you got me all confused. Camp suzuki is across the road from camp hansion and camp kawaski is up north? Right next to kinville?

usmc3521
06-03-10, 09:24 PM
how long was your school? What kind of places did you visit out at ol "fort lost in the woods"

Lisa 23

And Bulk, Camp Suzuki is right down the road.

REMUSMC
Wooo Lets Play **** **** Games With The Pfc :d

firedog974
06-03-10, 09:25 PM
And Bulk, Camp Suzuki is right down the road.

I know camp Subaru is about 5 islands over. I hated that place!

usmc3521
06-03-10, 09:25 PM
hey bud you should probably use the spell check button...

what class were you in at op school?

firedog974
06-03-10, 09:26 PM
Wooo Lets Play **** **** Games With The Pfc :d

Again, tell me exactly what you did (in detail) the first week of kp.

REMUSMC
06-03-10, 09:26 PM
Delta
Platoon 1074

i'm not goin gto say my DIs names beacuse i dont wanna make them look bad on this fourm.

Lisa 23
06-03-10, 09:27 PM
I know camp Subaru is about 5 islands over. I hated that place!

I used to go to Camp Mitsubishi every now and then. Nice place.

firedog974
06-03-10, 09:28 PM
Delta
Platoon 1074

i'm not goin gto say my DIs names beacuse i dont wanna make them look bad on this fourm.

Are you with 1/12, 2/12, or 3/12??

usmc3521
Delta
Platoon 1074

lololololo hahahahah ding ding ding we have a winner!!!!!!!!!! LOL, get the frick out of here you ditch pickle!!!!!!!! hahahahahah

AAV Crewchief
Sorry, I didn't know that it was in the terms of service. I was in boot for five mounts and was in four platoons. boot sucked for me so i just try to put all the trash behind me....

Boot camp was TRASH for you? DAMN you are ****ING ME OFF. Graduation day was the proudest of my life. YOU ARE NO MARINE!!! GET THE **** OFF MY MESSAGE BOARD!!!

Quinbo
Dang I forgot about camp suburu. Camp honda is only a few islands away.

REMUSMC
06-03-10, 09:29 PM
Bad a$$ bravo, but i would like the admins to remove all the posts other then post #1. I have proven well enough that I am a united states marine and that I busted my ass to earn my EGA and the title of marine.

also i cant use spell chech on the gov computers.

AAV Crewchief
Delta
Platoon 1074

Yeah, you would. They owe you an asswhipping.

firedog974
Delta
Platoon 1074

What battalion is that? PI, OR SD ??????

AAV Crewchief
06-03-10, 09:30 PM
Bad a$$ bravo, but i would like the admins to remove all the posts other then post #1. I have proven well enough that I am a united states marine and that I busted my ass to earn my EGA and the title of marine.

I call BULL****. I used a spell check in Iraq, Kuwait, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Germany.

firedog974
06-03-10, 09:30 PM

Yeah, but that place rocks. Lots of "suckie, suckie...."

Lisa 23
06-03-10, 09:31 PM
Any of you Marines ever go to Camp Wasabi?

REMUSMC
06-03-10, 09:31 PM

camp toyota is pretty good this time of the year too.

firedog974
06-03-10, 09:32 PM
Why are you not answering my questions Marine???????

Does rank mean nothing to you. Look at my stripes...that was not a request.

Quinbo
06-03-10, 09:32 PM
Spaell chechk.
It's camp hansen

usmc3521
06-03-10, 09:34 PM
man if you have somehow "proven" you are a Marine,somewhere in this thread I must have missed it LOL!!!

You sure that you are not buddies with that poser who just got busted for joining the army with a fake USMC record..........

Gov recruiters dont have spell check......sure You are on leatherneck.com so you can easily hit the spell check button before you post on the site.

You are officially making the retarded neighbor kid of mine look like a god damn genius right now lol

REMUSMC
06-03-10, 09:34 PM
Spaell chechk.
It's camp hansen

check sgt, i always thought it was hansion.

usmc3521
06-03-10, 09:36 PM
haha ooops you are rubbing off on me, I meant Govt Computers(not recruiters)

firedog974
06-03-10, 09:37 PM

I am going to ask you one last time, PFC....are you with 1/12. 2/12, 3/12, or 4/12. Also, what battalion did you graduate from? Did you do SOI on the East, or the West coast?

Quinbo
06-03-10, 09:38 PM
Well then lets dance.

When you exit the main gate there is few things that you see as soon as you cross the road. A brief description of what is on your left and right and straight ahead will suffice.

usmc3521
06-03-10, 09:39 PM
ooo I like this one Sgt. Ill wait for his response to your latest:cool:

Quinbo
06-03-10, 09:40 PM
I am going to ask you one last time, PFC....are you with 1/12. 2/12, 3/12, or 4/12. Also, what battalion did you graduate from? Did you do SOI on the East, or the West coast?

12th Marines are at Foster. Oops I gave it away.:sick:

firedog974
06-03-10, 09:40 PM
Well then lets dance.

When you exit the main gate there is few things that you see as soon as you cross the road. A brief description of what is on your left and right and straight ahead will suffice.

Also, where is the 7-day store and the BMX?

usmc3521
06-03-10, 09:41 PM
just wanted to let you all know that Im still a Navy SEAL. Just FYI

AAV Crewchief
06-03-10, 09:41 PM

"Hansion" WTF? GEEZUS H CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!

usmc3521
06-03-10, 09:43 PM
"Hansion" WTF? GEEZUS H CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL I know, right!!!!!

Quinbo
06-03-10, 09:45 PM
I think he got into water over his head and had to grab the rubber duck. It was fun while it lasted.

usmc3521
06-03-10, 09:47 PM
it takes time for him to respond since he has to try and bounce the questions off of google before he responds

firedog974
06-03-10, 09:49 PM
I think he got into water over his head and had to grab the rubber duck. It was fun while it lasted.

All good things must end. I honestly could have run with this all night. I just know he is searching the web right now for answers. I am about 99% certain it is that same kid (Jose Moralez) who was asking about combat camera stuff a day or 2 ago. That kid couldn't spell for **** either.

Sgt Leprechaun
06-03-10, 09:52 PM

Wrong answer. "Marines" is always capitalized. You HAVE NOT proven squat to anyone. A PM is currently in your box, I suggest you answer it NOW to avoid immediate and permanant extraction via black helicopter.

Funny, I have a gummint computer and I can use spell check. Also, if it's that dang difficult, try a dictionary. You spell like a freakin 6th grade gurl using texting.

Lastly, if I trace your IP address and find out it's someplace 'stateside', consider yourself 'history' with 'no further ado'.

Again....the clock is ticking. The onus is on YOU, not 'us'. Oh, and a 'facebook' profile is no proof of diddly in the REAL world. (I could claim to be a descendent of the Czar on Facebook. Big fat deal). Jus' sayin.

Sgt Leprechaun
06-03-10, 09:58 PM
Interesting. Well, one part of the story checks out. His IP address comes up as "Marine MWR.OR.JP", which is located in Japan.....but it sure as hell isn't Oki...it's MAIN LAND, near Tokyo.

So we either have a dependent.....or a Marine who can't find his own Pos....or a very confused JN. LOL.

The jury remains 'out'. Helos on standby.

Quinbo
06-03-10, 10:07 PM
It's probably gonna break his Air Force dads heart stationed in Atsugi when his 10 year old daughter got him banned from Leatherneck ;)

USNAviator
06-03-10, 10:14 PM
Can I call a time out? Cpl Peck's Dad posted that the surgery to save his forearm failed. This young Marine has now lost both legs and a forearm to an IUD. May I ask you visit that thread and give some hope to both the family and the Cpl?

Dan

REMUSMC
06-03-10, 10:15 PM
Message sent, I came on here for some simple info and you gents bust my nuts. and as far as the IP address goes i'm sure the main hub for all of the MCBs that they are in Fuji. if you still think i'm still posing ask me something i couldn't find on the internet.

Quinbo
06-03-10, 10:21 PM
Time out commander. The originator and responder to this thread is stationed in camp hansion with 12th Marines. So many come on here under false pretense that it is our nature to put them on the grill.

I welcome the oppurtunity to contribute to one of our heros. Give us a link.

REMUSMC
06-03-10, 10:22 PM
Also, where is the 7-day store and the BMX?

there is no BMX store. to get to the 7day store you come through the main gate you will pass a three way then you will stop at a four way the libary will be to your left turn right and it will be on your left, ajacent to the Post Office.

firedog974
06-03-10, 10:23 PM
Can I call a time out? Cpl Peck's Dad posted that the surgery to save his forearm failed. This young Marine has now lost both legs and a forearm to an IUD. May I ask you visit that thread and give some hope to both the family and the Cpl?

Dan

Done. Prayers are outbound tonight. He is truly a brave Marine who emulates what all Marines should strive to be. This one really hurts....

Sgt Leprechaun
06-03-10, 10:24 PM
Message sent, I came on here for some simple info and you gents bust my nuts. and as far as the IP address goes i'm sure the main hub for all of the MCBs that they are in Fuji. if you still think i'm still posing ask me something i couldn't find on the internet.

Done. PM enroute.

And, go back and look at your own posts. Do they sound 'Marine like' to you?

And no, there is no reason for the 'main hub' on Oki to be based in Fuji.

Quinbo
06-03-10, 10:26 PM

In another thread I asked you to describe what you saw left, right and straight ahead when you walked out the gate of hansen. You can't google that and your response or lack of was obvious.

usmc3521
06-03-10, 10:32 PM
so far everything this turd has responded to is easily found out on the web. I would sure like to know where you went to SOI

firedog974
06-03-10, 10:35 PM
there is no BMX store. to get to the 7day store you come through the main gate you will pass a three way then you will stop at a four way the libary will be to your left turn right and it will be on your left, ajacent to the Post Office.

Actually, there is....of corse, you would not find that on the web. It is a Base Mall exchange...a strip mall if you will...food court (with a subway and ice cream shop), a base exchange, and a commisary. You should know that if you are there. So, again, where is the BMX?

Lisa 23
06-03-10, 10:36 PM
if you still think i'm still posing ask me something i couldn't find on the internet.

If infact you are a Marine, why would you need the internet to find the answers to the questions being asked? These are things you should know off the top of your head.

firedog974
06-03-10, 10:38 PM

Again...for the 3rd time...what does JJDIDTIEBUCKLE mean to you? Who has LMGAS?

Sgt Leprechaun
06-03-10, 10:43 PM
I am in receipt of vetting information from REMUSMC. While his spelling is atrocious and there are some other minor concerns, I am satisfied that he is, in fact, a Motor T MARINE. He has been properly vetted based on his answers and totality of circumstance.

Now, for some 'Sgt's advice' to young Padawan....

You still spell like a gurl on facebook. Get the "Spelling" MCI and use it.

12th Marines is NOT '12th Marine division'. That's a glaring mistake and one not usually recoverable from.

At this point, I believe our PFC just has some 'comprehension' issues, among other things, but the preponderance of the evidence tilts in his favor at this time. Black helos have returned to base and stood down.

FD, heck, I don't know the answer to the first question, either. LOL

firedog974
06-03-10, 10:53 PM

Okay devil...I apologize for calling you out. You have obviously earned your place in our beloved Corps, so welcome aboard. Work on that friggin spelling.

USNAviator
06-03-10, 10:58 PM
Time out commander. The originator and responder to this thread is stationed in camp hansion with 12th Marines. So many come on here under false pretense that it is our nature to put them on the grill.

I welcome the oppurtunity to contribute to one of our heros. Give us a link.

Done. I hope I didn't screw this up. Cpl Peck is now a quadraplegic (sp) The surgery failed. It's his second tour and during his first he suffered a head trauma. Too much for any young man or his family to endure

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96155&page=4

firedog974
06-03-10, 11:01 PM
Done. I hope I didn't screw this up. Cpl Peck is now a quadraplegic (sp) The surgery failed. It's his second tour and during his first he suffered a head trauma. Too much for any young man or his family to endure

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96155&page=4

Dan, I think the majority of us here have responded, and our hearts are broken. Thanks for posting. All we can do is pray at this point. He is in God's hands. Semper Fi.