PDA

View Full Version : Semper Fi One, again they serve

Bruce59
05-31-10, 06:36 PM
Today is a good day to post this. I posted this about a year ago or so.
This is why we are Marines. God Bless these Marines, for this is what its
all about, this is the Brotherhood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcSngx5wLyg

silverdollar
06-01-10, 07:16 AM
I started to watch it but when I saw that sloppy present arms I turned it off.:thumbdown

Skosh59
06-01-10, 10:08 AM
I am tired of hearing people criticizing old vets. Coming from a former Marine against other Marines is especially annoying. :mad:

Granted their moves are not as sharp as they use to be but, these guys (in this case all former Marine) have answered the call of their Country and are paying homage to their fallen Brothers. They deserve praise rather than being picked apart.

They are volunteer vets who have served their time & have elected to dedicate the remainder of their lives to remembering & assisting others who were not so fortunate.

kenrobg30
06-01-10, 11:05 AM
I am tired of hearing people criticizing old vets. Coming from a former Marine against other Marines is especially annoying. :mad:

Granted their moves are not as sharp as they use to be but, these guys (in this case all former Marine) have answered the call of their Country and are paying homage to their fallen Brothers. They deserve praise rather than being picked apart.

They are volunteer vets who have served their time & have elected to dedicate the remainder of their lives to remembering & assisting others who were not so fortunate.

Thank You, Skosh.
Most Marines, looking at that tape, would I think (I hope), understand, that those Men are as much Marines, as any knit-picker ever was. If the need arose, they would put on combat gear, as quickly as they did those Dress Blues. They are only old, they aren't dead. I'm proud as hell of them !! :flag: S/F !!! Ken

OLE SARG
06-01-10, 12:32 PM

:thumbup::thumbup:

I'd like to see silverdollar do a present arms now -----------

SEMPER FI,

mcvet57103
06-01-10, 04:51 PM

They are volunteer vets who have served their time & have elected to dedicate the remainder of their lives to remembering & assisting others who were not so fortunate.I think he's just an old worn out bitter Marine who wishes he still had the dedication, ability, and commitment these old salts have. As for me, I think they are doing a great job. I only wish my fat azz could fit in a Dress Blue uniform. I'd consider it an honor to do what they are doing. SF