PDA

View Full Version : Team Spirit 90 t-shirt

Garyius
05-30-10, 08:42 AM
My wife and I are doing some clean-up, and I ran across a t-shirt I bought in Korea at Team Spirit 90. It has a logo and some Korean writing and "Team Spirit 90" in the logo.

Still in the wrapper.

drillinstructor
05-30-10, 11:09 AM
Dang, I have one also but is is not in the wrapper...Got my 1st Pg 11 there...damn!!!!!!!!!

Garyius
05-30-10, 10:53 PM
Based on your profile, your T may still fit. Many years have passed since I was a lean mean green machine, and mine may fit my cat-- but that is about it if I rip the plastic.

Lots of good memories picking it up, though.

And some crappy ones. I got my MUC from 89 and the DASC getting those guys who lived out for treatment from the 53. I had just got off crew when the 46 went in and ended up driving our Corpsman over. I will always remember the MotorT guys ripping that wreckage apart with 5 tons trying to get the guys out after a grunt corpsman thought he felt a pulse.

Garyius
05-30-10, 11:00 PM
In fact:

Until then it had been more academic. Ticks on a board, notes on a backlight status board. TS 89 made it real.

Then for some reason the grunts ended up having a crap load of heat strokes that year, too. Even the valiant blitzes were full of traffic accident injuries that year, and 90, and lots of heat strokes.