PDA

View Full Version : Canadian soldier pleads not guilty in Afghan death

egbutler1
05-26-10, 08:32 PM
THIS IS BULL****, send someone to do a job and this happens. What would I do if I just got into a firefight and we f-ed up some people and this cat was bleeding out, no chance for medvac doc said...

micarr57
05-26-10, 09:11 PM
**** him let him bleed out

Big Jim
05-26-10, 09:38 PM
Hell yeah...let the fvcker bleed....!!!!!!!!!!

The DUKE
05-26-10, 10:20 PM
What !!!! nothing in here from Fatty about the inhumanity of your red meat eating , racist, war mongering, lousy Americans, talking such trash about a wounded soldier of the army of the republic of ?, ?, ? where the hell was this guy from?

boomer56328
05-27-10, 05:43 AM
Although I don’t necessarily disagree with a mercy killing of someone who has no chance, it’s probably not a good idea to shoot an unarmed combatant under normal circumstances. Especially with others around who can identify you.

Big Jim
05-27-10, 06:07 AM
Although I don’t necessarily disagree with a mercy killing of someone who has no chance, it’s probably not a good idea to shoot an unarmed combatant under normal circumstances. Especially with others around who can identify you.

"After the attack, the soldiers found two people presumed to be Taliban fighters. One was dead, the other was severely wounded."

That was from the excerpt....so I assume the soldier in question was a Muslim Taliban member...fvck him...he got off lucky.....

Mongoose
05-27-10, 07:44 AM
If he was Taliban and only had a shoulder wound, Id still shoot the S.O.B. I wouldnt forget, a few seconds ago, he was trying to kill me and my brothers. How many unarmed people you think they have killed? Like Fist says, this aint no leg ****ing contest. Mabey that soilder had seen some off his brothers shot all to hell. You damn sure dont nurse them back to health so they can try to kill the good guys again. If you think Im wrong. Then you aint seen combat and war up close and personal, like me and some other brother Marines have on this forum have.
Have a good day. S/F

boomer56328
05-28-10, 09:43 AM
I didn't say I disagree with it and I didn't say it was wrong. All I said was it might not be a good idea to do it around people who can identify you and you can't trust. Obviously he couldn't trust him because now he is in a world of s**t. As for my war and combat experience, I'm not going to get in a p*ssing contest with you. Also I will have a nice day. Thanks

hbharrison
05-28-10, 10:07 AM
Hell yeah...let the fvcker bleed....!!!!!!!!!!

Nuff said let him bleed