PDA

View Full Version : enlistment questions

ray333
05-26-10, 10:45 AM
hi everyone. im new here.and trying to join the Corps. i have GED and 19 college credits..here 's problem: my recruiter said that i need to score a 61 or higher in order to enlisted. ( as tir-2).. but from what i have searched through the webs: i only need a 31 and can be enlist as tir-1..........now im really confused. need some information about this.thanks. by the way. im from Boston.

Rocky C
05-26-10, 10:51 AM
You better square your shiat away.
You listed yourself as a Marine and you are Not!!!
Wrong Forum Thread, etc, etc...............

ray333
05-26-10, 11:09 AM
sorry about that...i don't know how to edit that...besides i will be a marine.. and that 's the only problem bothers me now please everyone. i need some information about that. thanks

TinDragon
05-26-10, 05:39 PM
What he says is what goes. If he says you need a 61, you need a 61. If he says you need to take the ASVAB in a pretty pink dress, you better go get the prettiest pink dress you can find.

temarti
05-26-10, 05:51 PM
RI was being polite, if you do not fill out a profile, change your status to wannabe and start capitalizing Marine there will be one on here really soon to square you away in big red letters.

Rocky C
05-26-10, 05:59 PM
RI was being polite, if you do not fill out a profile, change your status to wannabe and start capitalizing Marine there will be one on here really soon to square you away in big red letters.

You got that right :D.

Lisa??? :banana:

USNAviator
05-26-10, 06:10 PM
hi everyone. im new here.and trying to join the Corps. i have GED and 19 college credits..here 's problem: my recruiter said that i need to score a 61 or higher in order to enlisted. ( as tir-2).. but from what i have searched through the webs: i only need a 31 and can be enlist as tir-1..........now im really confused. need some information about this.thanks. by the way. im from Boston.

You need to contact one of the Mods (moderators) and ask to have your status changed. Fill in your profile, it's a rule. BTW, congrats on your 19 college credits!! May I assume non of them were in English?

Where are you Lisa???

Lisa 23
05-26-10, 06:17 PM
Okie dokie, here we go, and I'm being polite.
You're NOT no Marine, so you shouldn't have registered as one. You should contact one of the mods...thedrifter, jinelson or Sgt Leprechaun....and ask to have your status changed from Marine to Marine Friend.
You've got no profile, which it's required in the site rules, and you really should read them...they are located in the poolee and Ask A Marine forums.
And you're posting in the wrong forum. This part of the forum is for Marines only.
You should also try some proper sentence structure like capital letters at beginning of sentences, capitalizing the letter "I", and punctuation marks were needed.

USNAviator
05-26-10, 06:22 PM
Okie dokie, here we go, and I'm being polite.
You're NOT no Marine, so you shouldn't have registered as one. You should contact one of the mods...thedrifter, jinelson or Sgt Leprechaun....and ask to have your status changed from Marine to Marine Friend.
You've got no profile, which it's required in the site rules, and you really should read them...they are located in the poolee and Ask A Marine forums.
And you're posting in the wrong forum. This part of the forum is for Marines only.
You should also try some proper sentence structure like capital letters at beginning of sentences, capitalizing the letter "I", and punctuation marks were needed.

Thank you Lisa :thumbup:

ray333
05-26-10, 06:34 PM
my apologize, changing right away.