PDA

View Full Version : It's been awhile..

PainForPleasure
05-25-10, 03:39 AM
Been in the Corps for quite a while now ( relatively since it is still my first enlistment ) and I'm finally getting ready to become a NCO. I missed my cutting score last quarter by a point and the June quarter is fast approaching. My question is, does anyone know what day of the month usually the MOL posts your updated composite score? The E4 selects in MOL posted today, but I'm really dying to know what my score is and cannot wait any longer, plus it would just be good to know around what time MOL usually recalculates your score and posts it for viewing.

Thanks alot and Semper Fi to anyone that can answer this. Seems some of my IPAC Marines here cannot seem to answer this

---------------
"We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing."

gwamo1
05-25-10, 08:04 AM
What? Where are you stationed that your IPAC can't give you an accurate composite score? wtf?

BR34
05-25-10, 11:10 AM
You can calculate your future score in MOL tools. Or you can PM me your SSN and I'll look it up for you.

TinDragon
05-25-10, 05:50 PM
Should be any day/hour now honestly. I've usually seen them updated around the 22nd.

PainForPleasure
05-26-10, 09:49 PM
Should be any day/hour now honestly. I've usually seen them updated around the 22nd.

Where can I view these first at? ROS Page / Composite Score Calc in the Official composite box or are they updated on the Rank and Mos page.

Thanks for the replies, I'm just dying to know what I have, I think I made have made the training cutoff date for the range I was just on.

I dont like getting my hopes up then getting them **** on. Happens alot though ;o

Semper Fi

gwamo1
05-27-10, 07:42 AM
The training cutoff date was May 20. Hopefully it was in the system before then.