PDA

View Full Version : Another POS poser busted

thewookie
05-17-10, 08:47 AM
I think this guy is gonna get some hard time to think about being a stupid and cowardly POS. They not only busted him as being a poser. But then they raided his house and found some drugs -- he must have been on something to think that he could get away with what he was posing as. Of course he couldn't JUST be a Marine -- he had to try to be Chesty Puller and Dan Daly all mixed in one. Clowns.

The first article talks about the fat f uck getting busted.
http://www.telegram.com/article/20100514/NEWS/5140520/1101/local

The next two show the fat f uck in various forms of un-f uckness.
https://www.bankatcommerce.com/about_events.html

http://www.milforddailynews.com/local_news/x1821573158

This crap fires me up, but I'm glad to know the Marine Corps will not be represented by that POS.

:flag:

temarti
05-17-10, 08:58 AM
Pos!!!

jetdawgg
05-17-10, 10:06 AM
http://www.telegram.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=WT&Date=20100514&Category=NEWS&ArtNo=5140520&Ref=AR&Profile=1101&maxW=335

I'd like to 'steal' on his fat pig @ss with my size 11 boots:mad::usmc:

WXSgt
05-17-10, 10:12 AM
on the bright side while he is a posing POS at least hes doing the toys for tots

ameriken
05-17-10, 10:20 AM
Being that fat, he would have been better off trying to pose as army, then he may have gotten away with it.

WXSgt
05-17-10, 10:39 AM
lol quite possibly

jetdawgg
05-17-10, 10:43 AM
on the bright side while he is a posing POS at least hes doing the toys for tots

Not the kind of guy I want near my kids:mad:

WXSgt
05-17-10, 10:45 AM
that is a valid point as well i stand corrected

temarti
05-17-10, 11:10 AM
I have been looking for that size of Blues for 10 years now, haha

hussaf
05-17-10, 11:19 AM
Wait...so was this guy ever a Marine, or was he just wearing medals he didn't rate (and a stomach)? Who is the other kid with him in that TfT pic?

My old 1st Sgt caught a guy in uniform collecting MONEY for Toys for Tots at a bar one year and lit him the f up. Haha, my old 1st Sgt is a cop as well come to think of it.

Big Jim
05-17-10, 12:56 PM
Yeah he is way too fat to be a Marine....lol.....who knows WHY these idiots do this.....?!?! I, for one, really wish it would stop....and wish they would put more stringent laws for impersonation on the books stating at how wrong it is to do this.

hbharrison
05-17-10, 01:00 PM
Hey Dawgg let me kick him with my 12's your mite get stuck in his azz and we would have to pry it out with a crow bar may get just a little sh*ty:devious:

Lynn2
05-17-10, 01:05 PM
Yeah he is way too fat to be a Marine....lol.....who knows WHY these idiots do this.....?!?! I, for one, really wish it would stop....and wish they would put more stringent laws for impersonation on the books stating at how wrong it is to do this.

No doubt in my mind, for the guys that go whole hog and wear uniforms and medals they do not rate, its a mental illness.

Nutty as friggin fruitcakes. Like the people that think they are the 2nd coming or some such crap.

I am more pizzed at the real former Marines that just make up stuff to create a history that never existed. Some of these are no doubt mentally ill also. And these I would give a pass.

But the yackers that just make up a history of being on the last chopper out of VN or black ops into China when they did not come close to doing either.....these I have little warmth for.

BR34
05-17-10, 01:08 PM
He's got to be the fattest heroin user ever.

WXSgt
05-17-10, 01:10 PM

rofl i never even thought of that u must be right. either that or he just started to lose all the weight lol

Irish3010
05-17-10, 01:22 PM
Isn't it enough to just be a Marine. I have been off of active duty for awhile now, I served in combat, I received awards, both unit and individual and am very proud of it. Now that I am older and I meet a Marine on the street whether they are young or old I am proud to know them. And sure as **** the first question out of my mouth isn't what Medals were you awarded? If it comes up and they want to tell me then great. If not it doesn't matter. This ******* is a class "A" example of a 10%'er. For some of you younger Marines, a 10%'er is that mother ****er that seems to just **** up at every turn and does not give a **** about his fellow Marines or the Corp for that matter. Look around your unit, you know who they are. It wasn't until I got to Bat Recon that there seemed to be less of them. Don't worry my Brothers. There is a special place in hell for ****ers that disgrace our Uniform, our Corp, our Creed and our Country.

emax
05-17-10, 01:46 PM
I was in the Corps from 76 - 80. Nothing much going on at the time. (Iran Hostage towards the end of my time.) But I always take the time to greet a new Marine or an older gentleman wearing some indication of the Corp. Thanking them for their service. :flag:

Zulu 36
05-17-10, 01:50 PM

No kidding. Fattest one I ever saw. He must be "just chippin".

yanacek
05-17-10, 01:59 PM
http://www.telegram.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=WT&Date=20100514&Category=NEWS&ArtNo=5140520&Ref=AR&Profile=1101&maxW=335

I'd like to 'steal' on his fat pig @ss with my size 11 boots:mad::usmc:

Wow! I didn't know they made uniforms that big.

jetdawgg
05-17-10, 02:01 PM
Hey Dawgg let me kick him with my 12's your mite get stuck in his azz and we would have to pry it out with a crow bar may get just a little sh*ty:devious:

...As long as you give him a few for me too, that f'n POS:beer:

@Irish3010

We can make H3ll for idiots like that right here on Earth:usmc:

tangovictor87
05-17-10, 03:32 PM
If we wanted to help kids so much, he should've just been a mall Santa.

hbharrison
05-17-10, 04:16 PM
:DNo Problem Dawgg will give all I can give with my size 12 steel toes for you and I will remind with ever kick who it is for mite even take some of that fat off his azz just for fun

dhenderson88
05-17-10, 04:34 PM
I'll give him one thing, that guy had balls, posing for pictures in newspapers and such, I mean damn, he must of believed himself if he was that confident.

ameriken
05-17-10, 04:50 PM
I was in the Corps from 76 - 80. Nothing much going on at the time. (Iran Hostage towards the end of my time.) But I always take the time to greet a new Marine or an older gentleman wearing some indication of the Corp. Thanking them for their service. :flag:
Ernie, I know you from MWTC. You worked in the PX, I ran the base theater. PM me. Ken

Rocky C
05-17-10, 05:00 PM
fvcking Pos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rocky C
05-17-10, 05:01 PM
x 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USNAviator
05-17-10, 05:30 PM
I'll say one thing for this poser, he promoted himself rather rapidly. In the initial photo taken in 2001, he's a GySgt with I believe 4 hash marks. Subsequent photos from 2006 and 2008 show him as a First Sgt with 6 hash marks. He also "retired" in that time frame. I wonder if he's now paying himself "retired pay" and TriCare benefits???

Sadly, when I read about this POS, the next article was about a real Marine from MA who was killed if Afghanistan

RIP Marine

Rot in jail poser