PDA

View Full Version : Eve Of 9/11

shoreparty
09-10-03, 11:19 PM
TONITE IS ONE THAT BRINGS TEARS ,FEAR AND NIGHTS OF LONG AGO TO MIND.OUR COUNTRY,NOW AS IT WAS TO MOST OF US IN 1968. I REMEMBER THE NIGHT DARKNESS BEING LIGHTED BY THE FLASH OF AUTOWEAPONS,ROCKETS AND MORTORS,BUT WITH ALL THE PAIN,FEAR AND LOSS (WE) DID NOT POINT AT, OR BLAME!WE DID IT FOR OUR COUNTRY,FAMILY AND FOR EACH OTHER! YES WAR IS HELL,I DONT WISH IT ON ANYONE,BUT IM PROUD TO BE A VIETNAM VET,AND PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!MR BUSH HAS DONE US PROUD,NOW AS TIME PASS BY PEOPLE FORGET?DONT BLAME HIM,WHAT WOULD YOU DO? GOD BLESS AMERICA.GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDANT,,,,,,AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL,,SEMPER FI,,DAVE,,,,,WE SHALL NEVER FORGET!!!!!!!!!!!

shoreparty
09-10-03, 11:23 PM
DANG IFFEN I WOULDA WENT AND GOT A LITTLE BOOK LEARNING ID A SPELL GOODER?

lurchenstein
09-11-03, 01:31 AM
shoreparty ,

No problems with the spellin'. Your message was loud & clear.
I'm also thankful we have a Commander in Chief who didn't hide under his desk when the going got rough.

Devildogg4ever
09-11-03, 04:05 AM
May God bless the families and loved ones of the innocent people who lost their lives that day! I'm thankfull everyday that we have showed our enemies that we as a country get stronger, not weaker with every blow given to us! We will never forget!!

marinemom
09-11-03, 05:55 AM
Well said all of you.

And let's remember those fire fighters and police officers, who went UP while the towers were in flame.

They were the best of us and should not be forgoteen.