PDA

View Full Version : making new friends

Bruce59
05-11-10, 06:46 PM
For all the people going to Parris Island on there summer vacation
this year, here are a few new firends your about to meet.

Lisa 23
05-11-10, 06:59 PM
Ahhh, nothing like watching spit flying from your Drill Instructors mouths while you're getting yelled at for whatever reasons, your eardrums about ready to pop from your Drill Instructors yelling so loud and you're not sure what there saying at times because they're talking to fast, their veins popping out from places you didn't know existed, their faces turning redder than a tomato, getting IT'd because of something either you did or someone in your platoon did that EVERYONE pays a price for, hurrying from point A to point B just to wait around at times, and the list goes on and on.........Ahhh, the good ol' days.

Now that's a vacation to remember! Best damn travel agents you ever want to meet! :evilgrin:

Marine84
05-12-10, 09:09 PM
Yeah...........3 months of being scared awake to the sound of metal trashcans being kicked around - the lids used to hit the rack frame (OMG! and the twin bunk beds!!). 3 months of "YOU'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO WEAR MY UNIFORM!", "WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION RECRUIT?", "YOU BETTER LOCK IT UP WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!", "DO I LOOK LIKE A EWE!?!?!".

(heavy sigh)