PDA

View Full Version : girlfriends

zackhodgee
04-28-10, 08:55 AM
So im a senior and am in a serious relationship and i plan on being with this girl. I need to know if i go active duty as an 0311 infantry, how often can i see my girl if i am not out on deployments? how often can i leave base, and how often can she come see/stay with me on base?

thanks.

Lisa 23
04-28-10, 09:00 AM
How about filling out all of your profile first so the Marines who are going to answer your questions, know who they are talking to.

Capital M
04-28-10, 10:21 AM
A senior in a serious relationship....

Total # of Dear John letters in my platoon during 3 months of Boot Camp: 6

One was even married!

Hanzo
04-28-10, 10:51 AM
So im a senior and am in a serious relationship and i plan on being with this girl. I need to know if i go active duty as an 0311 infantry, how often can i see my girl if i am not out on deployments? how often can i leave base, and how often can she come see/stay with me on base?

thanks.

That depends on a LOT of things. Specifically, during which period of time. If you mean after bootcamp and ITB, and ignoring deployments, its going to depend on your unit and training schedule. The grunts tend not to have as normal of a schedule as other MOSs due to field exercises and things along those lines. But, you'll still be living in the barracks and you'll still have libo. While someone who works behind a desk might have a set schedule, monday through friday 0600-1800 with the occasional weekend duty or training, the grunts are all over the place. You might have a 4 day FX where you never see the barracks and then turn around and get a 72. Don't count on being able to forecast your time off. If she lives near where you'll be stationed, it's not a huge deal. If she needs to travel to come see you, it'll be difficult. Trust me, she's not going to take kindly to buying a plane ticket and hotel room only to find out that you're stuck in the field that whole weekend.

Lisa 23
04-28-10, 10:52 AM
Whatever happened to..... "no profile, no answers".

If they can take the time to start a thread, then they can take the time to fill out their profile.

polizei
04-28-10, 11:10 AM
A senior in a serious relationship....

Total # of Dear John letters in my platoon during 3 months of Boot Camp: 6

One was even married!

Yup....had a few in my platoon as well. :banana:

zackhodgee
04-28-10, 12:09 PM
welll dont we get time of leave? I mean whats the rule about living on base? can my girlfriend come over whenever she likes? and will i be able to leave?

BR34
04-28-10, 12:14 PM
welll dont we get time of leave? I mean whats the rule about living on base? can my girlfriend come over whenever she likes? and will i be able to leave?

Whenever you're secured for the day you can go and do anything you want (within reason). And yes, you accrue 2.5 days leave every month.

Lisa 23
04-28-10, 01:44 PM
How about filling out your profile!!! :evilgrin:

Big Jim
04-28-10, 03:18 PM
This is a train wreck waiting to happen.....LOL....

Covey_Rider
04-28-10, 03:53 PM
HAHA. Awesome...I love this. Well you know what you need to do. Another thing you may want to do is read the rules of the forum. Due to the fact that you're typing on here is elementary, I'm going to assume that you're a senior in High School.

My advice, think long and hard about this. You'll learn, even if you don't join.

zackhodgee
04-28-10, 06:22 PM
HAHA. Awesome...I love this. Well you know what you need to do. Another thing you may want to do is read the rules of the forum. Due to the fact that you're typing on here is elementary, I'm going to assume that you're a senior in High School.

My advice, think long and hard about this. You'll learn, even if you don't join.

hahaha ill learn what man?? and great assumption about me being a senior(i kinda mentioned that already)

Lisa 23
04-28-10, 07:00 PM
hahaha ill learn what man?? and great assumption about me being a senior(i kinda mentioned that already)

It's Marine, not man. How about showing RESPECT when talking to a United States Marine there wannabe.

You're a senior in high school and can't even use proper sentence structure......capital letters at beginning of sentences, punctuation marks were needed, and capitalizing the letter "I".

Oh yeah, and for the 3rd time, profile...you need to fill it out.

tdrt
04-28-10, 07:02 PM
cocky little bastards today, aren't they?

Lisa 23
04-28-10, 07:05 PM
cocky little bastards today, aren't they?

You got that right. Maybe it's going to be a full moon tonight.

Big Jim
04-28-10, 07:08 PM
Yep...the natives are restless....LOL.... What ever happened to the respect given to the person who is giving the valuable knowledge...?? Its all supposed to be earned and the person receiving the gift is supposed to be worthy of the gift.

tdrt
04-28-10, 07:11 PM
Guess they think this is gentler, kinder Corps.

Komenko
04-28-10, 07:28 PM
Guess they think this is gentler, kinder Corps.

You can blame that on Mothers of America! Also Liberials!!! lmao

Originally Posted by zackhodgee http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/images_ln/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?p=637940#post637940)

thanks.

Depending on where you live any 72/96 within limits. If within the County the base is in, everyday after work!

You can see her any time but you will have to go get her. She won't be able to stay with you in the Barracks so you'll have to pay for a hotel room.

but if your smart about how you do it and know who's on duty you might be able to sneak her in your barracks room for a weekend. I use to do this with my ex when i was stationed in Lejeune. wild days those were lol. But if you get cought it will be your ass in front of the skipper explaining why you did it lol.

zackhodgee
04-28-10, 07:56 PM
Well excuse me, Mr. Marine, I didn't by any means mean to use improper sentence structure. I'll make sure to slow down for you. First things first, stop complaning about my profile information. I created this profile to obtain the information I need to know. Not so you can read up on who I am, where I reside, and what my interests are. If you are so noble "Mr. Marine," then stop discracing the core and complaing with a future marine. In fact, I am not a "wanabee," I am scheduled for bootcamp and swear into the delayed entry program in less than a week. If your not going to help me out then get off my topic. Thanks.

Komenko
04-28-10, 08:05 PM
Well excuse me, Mr. Marine, I didn't by any means mean to use improper sentence structure. I'll make sure to slow down for you. First things first, stop complaning about my profile information. I created this profile to obtain the information I need to know. Not so you can read up on who I am, where I reside, and what my interests are. If you are so noble "Mr. Marine," then stop discracing the core and complaing with a future marine. In fact, I am not a "wanabee," I am scheduled for bootcamp and swear into the delayed entry program in less than a week. If your not going to help me out then get off my topic. Thanks.

ROFL your done! WMarine is a Ma'am to you lad! And thats why Profile Information is needed so we know who we're talking to! seems you failed to read her's!

Beltayn
04-28-10, 08:06 PM
The rules of the site request you fill out the profile. You don't need to fill out everything, just important bits. It isn't a rule because we have a burning desire to learn your favorite color, its so that you can help us help you.
For example, by putting your town of residence in your profile, one of the Marines here might know your recruiter or know the particulars of your district.

Marine84
04-28-10, 08:06 PM
:scared: UH OH! I'm kickin' back with T and that popcorn - I got the beer :beer:. This might be better than the episode of "Snapped" that I'm watching on the TV!

Carry on.......................

Lisa 23
04-28-10, 08:08 PM
Well, lookie here folks, we got another smart mouth wannabe going off on a Marines.
Oh, and I'm not Mr. Marine....I'm a Woman Marine.
Lets see....it's Corps, not core. Marine will always be capitalized on this site, per the site rules. Also, per the site rules, profiles are required. If you bothered to read the rules in the poolee forum, you would know this.
Until you've taken the ASVAB and passed, gone through MEPS and passed, and signed on the dotted lines, you're still a wannabe.
You DO NOT tell anyone were they can or cannot post. Got it!

[Poolee Rules] Attention New Poolee & Wannabe Members

Rule Four make sure that you have a completed profile less than that is unsat and will get you banned for a period up to and including permanently!

Rule Five be courteous at all times with your peers and especially with Marines, if you verbally attack someone you will be dealt with severely and disrespect to a Marine will not be tolerated!

Rule Eight when you post make sure that it looks like you are submitting it to your english teacher for their determination whether you pass or fail!

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29048&page=15

SGT7477
04-28-10, 08:17 PM
Don't worry about your girlfriend, any Marine can take care of her and if all else fails there is always Joey,lmfao.

Marine84
04-28-10, 08:20 PM
Lol!!!!!!

Komenko
04-28-10, 08:20 PM
Don't worry about your girlfriend, any Marine can take care of her and if all else fails there is always Joey,lmfao.

lol i thought it was Jody? oh well it could very well be Frank, Bob, Mark, James, Kieth, Steve, Randy, Juan, ect......

Big Jim
04-28-10, 08:29 PM

Look here Zackhodgepodge...or zippety-do-dah-day or what the fvck ever your name is....you wont get anywhere much less any of the information you so much want or need to continue your no-nuts having, squeaky voiced, hairless prepubescent life...!! I highly suggest and encourage you talk with dignity and respect to these veteran Marines..!!

Like I told the other wet-behind-the ears knuckle-head Char2000....you need to have some respect if you want anything from Marines when you address them...!!!!!!!! Got it...?!?! I know they still teach respect in school....this is what you need to talk to any Marine...!!!

We are veterans and combat veterans here boy....not your ordinary civilians.....matter of fact...WE WILL ALWAYS BE MARINES...!! The main thing you need to understand here with Marines is that we have already proven ourselves to our fellow Marines....our Corps ....and the big man upstairs...!! We have NO need or desire to prove anything to you....and if you think you deserve some respect from Marines....boy....you need to EARN it...!!

So if YOU want ANYTHING from any Marine...there has got to be respect in your voice and you have got to talk softly and know who you're addressing...!! Or there will nothing left of you but pink mist and a wet spot after its all over...understand....?

SHOW SOME RESPECT TO ALL MARINES HERE OR BE GONE...!!!

zackhodgee
04-28-10, 08:54 PM
If it is such a damn requirement for me to have a profile page completely filled out, then why the hell can i still use it without doing it. hmm, and i dont care if youe a damn combat veteran or not. and you guys saying "any marine can take care of her" can shut the hell up. if youe such a damn marine then shut the **** up, serve your country, and stop arguing with me on the internet. if your such a man, or MA'AM, then get off this damn site and go fught for youe country.

zackhodgee
04-28-10, 08:57 PM
Look here Zackhodgepodge...or zippety-do-dah-day or what the fvck ever your name is....you wont get anywhere much less any of the information you so much want or need to continue your no-nuts having, squeaky voiced, hairless prepubescent life...!! I highly suggest and encourage you talk with dignity and respect to these veteran Marines..!!

Like I told the other wet-behind-the ears knuckle-head Char2000....you need to have some respect if you want anything from Marines when you address them...!!!!!!!! Got it...?!?! I know they still teach respect in school....this is what you need to talk to any Marine...!!!

We are veterans and combat veterans here boy....not your ordinary civilians.....matter of fact...WE WILL ALWAYS BE MARINES...!! The main thing you need to understand here with Marines is that we have already proven ourselves to our fellow Marines....our Corps ....and the big man upstairs...!! We have NO need or desire to prove anything to you....and if you think you deserve some respect from Marines....boy....you need to EARN it...!!

So if YOU want ANYTHING from any Marine...there has got to be respect in your voice and you have got to talk softly and know who you're addressing...!! Or there will nothing left of you but pink mist and a wet spot after its all over...understand....?

SHOW SOME RESPECT TO ALL MARINES HERE OR BE GONE...!!!

HAHAHAHAHA if you have nothing to prove to me, then why the hell are you typing huge ass paragrapghs to me explaining yourself. you say youve "proved yourself", proved what? that you can last 13 weeks of bootcamp? that you are better than me? cause thats what it sounds like you are implying. you also said you proved yourself to, "the man upstairs", well last time i checked "the man upstairs" created all men equal, marine or not.

Komenko
04-28-10, 08:57 PM
If it is such a damn requirement for me to have a profile page completely filled out, then why the hell can i still use it without doing it. hmm, and i dont care if youe a damn combat veteran or not. and you guys saying "any marine can take care of her" can shut the hell up. if youe such a damn marine then shut the **** up, serve your country, and stop arguing with me on the internet. if your such a man, or MA'AM, then get off this damn site and go fught for youe country.

Wow either your getting really upset or your English teachers have failed you pretty badly! either way shut the hell up and take a hike cause I bet during the 3 months your in Boot, your girl will be off screwing Jody!

zackhodgee
04-28-10, 08:59 PM
maybe she will be off screwing jody, but i will be with your mom, screwing her brains out and making your brother. **** off pussy

Komenko
04-28-10, 09:04 PM
maybe she will be off screwing jody, but i will be with your mom, screwing her brains out and making your brother. **** off pussy

ROFL good luck with that! also weak ass comeback wannabe! mama jokes are about as old as the skid mark in your grandfather's shorts. when you got something important to say then come back and say it with respect, till then take a hike!

Lisa 23
04-28-10, 09:04 PM
Well, I'm sure that the powers that be on this site will be here shortly to remove your sorry little ass from this site.

Get a life, kid.

zackhodgee
04-28-10, 09:07 PM
first offf, i was the one to get verabally attacked, i jusy did what anyone would do and attacked back. remove me from the site, see if i give a ****. its a website. i got better things to do that argue with some dumbasses about nothing.

Komenko
04-28-10, 09:09 PM
first offf, i was the one to get verabally attacked, i jusy did what anyone would do and attacked back. remove me from the site, see if i give a ****. its a website. i got better things to do that argue with some dumbasses about nothing.

then why don't your retarded ass just leave! i've told you already to take a hike, so go do it you little civilian puke!

Lisa 23
04-28-10, 09:09 PM
Well, if you have better things to do, then go do them. Remember, you're the one who came here, we didn't ask you to.
We don't need smart asses like you on the site.
Good bye!

crazymjb
04-28-10, 09:14 PM
Your girlfriend is probably going to cheat on you. If she has a shred of decency she'll break up with you before she starts sleeping with you again. But that's only happens to the lucky ones.

I like how your talking crap to people who have done more than you ever will be able to do, its cute. Consider learning to read ribbons too, might help you out. Apparently Jims done nothing huh?

Mike

CplGiraffe
04-28-10, 11:06 PM
Please mods, please send me his IP... we could find out what town he is from and figure out who is recruiter is. Easy to figure out who he is after that because of the time references he gave. Just need an IP.

Covey_Rider
04-29-10, 05:34 AM
Wowwwww. I love this kid! I haven't had such great entertainment in quite a long time.

You'd might as well leave kid. Obviously your parents didn't love you enough growing up to actually teach you anything. I hope the recruiters see through you and send you on your way. You have no idea the amount of damage you can do to your "possible" Marine Corps career on this site. Your bridges have already been burnt.

As far as when I said that you will learn. I was referring to your stupid girlfriend. I say stupid because she obviously has no taste in men. And if you are her pick, I'd put my life savings on you not being her only pick. You need to leave here and grow up. You have an attitude that will most likely get you hit at some point in your life. There's not a single individual on this site that has to do anything for you, or give you any information. We do this to assist legitimate prospects in gaining information. You on the other hand, are just more proof that there is a problem with a lot of youth today. It's guys like you that make me not like coming home from deployments. Because I look at idiots like you, and I begin to question why it is I do what I do.

You can go away now.

Quinbo
04-29-10, 06:03 AM
Dang this is funny!

Your mama is so fat that if she cuts her leg gravy leaks out. She's so fat that the back of her neck looks like a pack of hotdogs.

Ha ha ha ... just turned into a your mama thread.