PDA

View Full Version : Roethlisberger suspended for six games

jetdawgg
04-21-10, 01:09 PM
The NFL suspended Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger for the first six games of next season for violating the league's personal conduct policy, the league announced Wednesday. <br />
<br />
The...

USNAviator
04-21-10, 06:37 PM
Also read that the six games will be without pay, $2.8 million. That may hurt his bar hopping a bit. Maybe he can drop by one of the local Frats for a kegger!

When I was a kid, you'd look on the back of a baseball card for the stats and see a notation "In military service" for a skipped year. Perhaps a year of "In military service" would cure these arrested development types! Why not give something back to a country where you can earn $2.8 million for six days of work. Descending from my soap box

montana
04-21-10, 07:01 PM
or just wack his peepee

sscjoe
04-21-10, 07:06 PM
Also read that the six games will be without pay, $2.8 million. That may hurt his bar hopping a bit. Maybe he can drop by one of the local Frats for a kegger!

When I was a kid, you'd look on the back of a baseball card for the stats and see a notation "In military service" for a skipped year. Perhaps a year of "In military service" would cure these arrested development types! Why not give something back to a country where you can earn $2.8 million for six days of work. Descending from my soap box

$2.8 million to him is like losing 10 bucks. This type of conduct will continue as long as these barely college grads keep getting big contracts. I no longer give my money to pro sports. Big Ben has skated on 2 incidents and the 3rd will be the charm and there will be a 3rd

USNAviator
04-21-10, 07:36 PM
$2.8 million to him is like losing 10 bucks. This type of conduct will continue as long as these barely college grads keep getting big contracts. I no longer give my money to pro sports. Big Ben has skated on 2 incidents and the 3rd will be the charm and there will be a 3rd

You are right Joe, the money will mean nothing to him or any other jock. I haven't been to a pro sports event in at least 20 years. I'll support college/ high school but not the pros

Another irony is that this lack of income will affect his taxes for 2010, and who pays for that? Damn back on that soap box!!!

Meant to ask, how is your Dad doing??

Dan