PDA

View Full Version : back from recruit training

atimmons
04-16-10, 03:49 PM
Good afternoon everybody. Just finished recruit training. If you have questions feel free to shoot me a message.

jinelson
04-17-10, 11:15 AM
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x157/usmc3537/1graduate.gif

Congratulations Marine welcome home. You have earned the right to view and post in all forums aboard Leatherneck.com with the exception of Poolee Hall. I am moving your thread to Open Squad Bay so that your new brothers and sisters can welcome you home. Enjoy your leave'

Semper Fi

Jim

Rocky C
04-17-10, 11:35 AM
Congrats Marine!!!

Semper Fi,
Rocky

Marine84
04-17-10, 12:03 PM
Welcome Home Marine! Enjoy your leave, you have more than earned it! Congratulations and, as Fistfu said in another newbie thread, the real fun starts now!

Sgt Jim
04-17-10, 12:38 PM
Congrats Marine.

atimmons
04-17-10, 04:25 PM
Thank you for the congratulations.
Boot camp was all that it's made up to be. Boot camp is what you make of it. If you give 110% and do what the drill instructors tell you to do with speed and intensity then you will do well. If you take your time and act like a nasty civilian they are going to treat you like that.

Remember, you don't get punished individually. If one person screws up then the platoon screws up and the platoon gets punished.

My one and only bit of advice is to SHUT YOUR MOUTH! There were so many nasty kids in the platoon that wouldn't shut up and we kept getting punished over and over for it.

Martinman: I'm glad that you have the dream to become a United States Marine, but you have to be a United States citizen to be in the U.S. military. Good luck.

~Timmons

Lisa 23
04-17-10, 05:29 PM
Congrats on EARNING the title...United States Marine! :usmc:
Enjoy your leave home with family and friends.

Semper Fi! :flag:

Danny C Smith
04-17-10, 08:27 PM
OOHRAH!
Good job and keep it up:evilgrin:
Smitty:usmc: