PDA

View Full Version : ~ I need an outlook into a marines head so to speak, to try and understand what my

Krisanne89
04-13-10, 01:54 PM
Marine is thinking about. Before he left we couldnt really talk to me, cause he said I was to much of a distraction. He said he cant think about home and me or else he will get sad and that will effect his mental stability. Isnt thinking about home and stuff supposed to be a moral booster? Thats what I heard. I dont know Im just really worried, I try not to be. But not hearing from him yet is not helping either. Why is he waiting so long to contact me, is there a time limit they put on you before you can contact family and friends? Thank you for your time.

Lisa 23
04-13-10, 01:56 PM
You already posted the same topic in Open Discussion.
Double posting is not allowed.

Krisanne89
04-13-10, 02:01 PM
No this one was different. I want an marines opinion. I didnt want a marines opinion on the other.

Lisa 23
04-13-10, 02:04 PM
You could've asked this question in that thread.
And when using the word Marines, it will be capitalized at all times. You may want to read the site rules in the poolee and Ask A Marine forums also.

Krisanne89
04-13-10, 02:08 PM
Sorry, didnt know things were so strict on here.

Lisa 23
04-13-10, 03:37 PM
Your other thread in Open Discussion, is being answered for you.

SlingerDun
04-13-10, 08:04 PM
http://romancatholicworld.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/pope-benedict-xvi-with-massive-headache.jpg