PDA

View Full Version : No charges against Roethlisberger

jetdawgg
04-12-10, 01:22 PM
MILLEDGEVILLE, Ga. -- Authorities in Georgia won't charge Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger after a 20-year-old college student said he sexually assaulted her. <br />
<br />
District Attorney...

GT6238
04-12-10, 01:35 PM
Good, but he's still and idiot for putting himself in these positions (no pun intended). Get married. Settle down and keep it in your pants.

HST
04-12-10, 02:31 PM
Like Tiger did.

BR34
04-12-10, 02:55 PM
Like Tiger did.

Ziiing

GT6238
04-13-10, 06:44 AM
Keep it in your pants are the operative words

dROD20
04-13-10, 05:37 PM
this happens everyday with all athletes...big Ben just needs to be smarter about his choices with lil GA peaches...

AAV Crewchief
04-15-10, 08:31 PM
I think the Commissioner, Mr. Goodell will have something for this stupid ****.

AAV Crewchief
04-15-10, 08:32 PM
Like Tiger did.

At least Roth isn't whoring around on a HOT wife like tiger.

HereandThere
04-15-10, 09:45 PM
Big Ben must have cracked his head when he crashed his motorcycle.
The disturbing part is when he had his bodyguard block the door to the mens room while he had that drunk girl in there,so no one could come in.
From what I know about the Rooney family(Steeler owners) their not going to put up with this kind of crap from anyone.
Maybe they will trade him to the Riker Islanders, AKA, N.Y Jets so he can still run with his home boy Holmes.

bootlace15
04-15-10, 11:04 PM
TRADE HIM,we don't need him that much. There are other quarter backs out there. Ben is lucky he is not in jail. Simple as that..............

HST
04-16-10, 06:51 AM
At least Roth isn't whoring around on a HOT wife like tiger.

So rape is ok and whoring if you're married is a bad?

AAV Crewchief
04-16-10, 07:03 AM
If it is rape, then why isn't the female pressing charges?

HST
04-16-10, 08:01 AM
Because she can't.

jetdawgg
04-16-10, 09:54 AM
I guess the girl had a sticker on her that identified her as a tramp and a slut. Ben took advantage of this girl and got away with it:sick::usmc:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0415101roethlisberger1.html

All the papers on listed within the link

HST
04-16-10, 12:32 PM
This guy hired a couple of cops as bodyguards, they kept anyone from going into the room while he did whatever he did. Its his word against hers. The prosecutor refused to prosecute. In some, most, jurisdictions it would have been left up to a jury but money talks, at least for now. I'd bet the women will file a civil action and the guy will settle. If he don't any evidence can be used in a criminal case. The statute on the criminal is probably 2 years a new prosecutor, a lot of pressure from womens groups or a federal investigation could change everything.

USNAviator
04-18-10, 08:04 PM
Normally I could care less what happens to some over sexed, socially stunted jock. But after reading the following I'm wondering why charges were not brought: <br />
<br />
(CNN) -- The woman who accused...

jetdawgg
04-18-10, 09:15 PM
The alleged victim was taken to Oconee Regional Medical Center, where a sexual assault kit was completed. Officials reported they were not able to obtain enough genetic material to pursue an identification

My guess is that is because he only raped her a little bit:usmc::mad:

USNAviator
04-18-10, 09:45 PM
Amen Marine!

The more I read about this the more disgusted I become.I have two daughters, 24 and 26, I could hope they would have enough sense to avoid such celebrity bs. I feel so sorry for the young lady. WTF is a 28 year old doing trolling bars for sorority girls? Guess one answer is that he is socially stunted and can't handle a relationship with a woman his own age.

BTW thanks for the friends invite, done and done Marine

Dan